Team Japan

I have Kaeryth's blessing now, so here you go :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

(I'm so sorry if you hate the song, I blame Lombardia for putting it into my head :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Not that it's anything new, but Waka's Lutz is HUGE  (one of the things that really impressed me when I saw her live, those combos are :eeking:

I'm soooo excited about ACI and her new programs :7938863:

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, Smultron said:

(I'm so sorry if you hate the song, I blame Lombardia for putting it into my head :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Not that it's anything new, but Waka's Lutz is HUGE  (one of the things that really impressed me when I saw her live, those combos are :eeking:

Hide contents

It's a really cool edit! The song fits well, it's powerful... just like Waka :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: Thanks for making and sharing!

44 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Hide contents

Makes me even more excited to see her at Skate Canada :10636614:

47 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Hide contents

:img_20:

6 hours ago, Smultron said:

Hide contents

that's amazing, thank you for making it!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

also, it reminded me of how much I loved her first Skyfall costume:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Aww, I'm glad some of you enjoyed :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

7 hours ago, LadyLou said:

that's amazing, thank you for making it!:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

also, it reminded me of how much I loved her first Skyfall costume:tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Ohhh, yes, it was so good! But then I can't believe it took me so long to warm up to the blue one? It is gorgeous as well? Where were my eyes? 

26 minutes ago, Smultron said:

But then I can't believe it took me so long to warm up to the blue one? It is gorgeous as well? Where were my eyes? 

It is gorgeous! While I think the last, black one fits the program best (kind of?), the blue one is just generally stunning :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: