Team Japan

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, Sammie said:

It’s not available in my country :tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg: 

Here are some videos shared on Twitter.

Kazuki's 4T is coming along! Knock on wood and all that, the success rate is still not satisfactory apparently but it's moving! I'm happy as the way things are he is going to need it. He cannot compete with Dai on PCS no matter what he does.

Guest turquoiseblue

ETA:

1. Nana Araki 3Lz3T 2A 3F
  2. Yuhana Yokoi 3F 2A 2Lz3T
  3. Rino Kasakake 3F 2A 3Lo2T
  4. Rino Matsuike 3Lz3T 2A 3F
  5. Hinako Kato 3T3T 2A 3F

1 hour ago, surimi said:

I think I'd be invisible if I ate like that :[ Poor skaters. Never hurts to remind oneself how much they sacrifice for the sport. :disappointed:

I can't tell if she means that is all she ate, or she reduced her rice intake that was a side dish to whatever else, say veggies, she had.

I hope it is the latter because eating just that is in no way healthy. There are so many better ways to reduce weight and this would only be a recipe for further trouble. Skaters do sacrifice a lot but their health has to be the point where they draw the line. 

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I can't tell if she means that is all she ate, or she reduced her rice intake that was a side dish to whatever else, say veggies, she had.

I hope it is the latter because eating just that is in no way healthy. There are so many better ways to reduce weight and this would only be a recipe for further trouble. Skaters do sacrifice a lot but their health has to be the point where they draw the line. 

Her diet is now regularly monitored by a dietitian (since season 2017-18)

To be frank, it is better than what she did before.

I remember she mentioned in an interview held in 2016 or 2017 that she didn't eat rice during her dinner at that time.