Team Japan

ಸ_ಸ   (ಥ_ಥ)

....besides Lanotte and Capellini, whom I think have retired, they're the only other ice dance couple I enjoy out of the entire discipline. For serious. I don't enjoy ice dancing and while I know ice dancers are really good at what they do, I find as much appeal in them as I would a classical ballet performance. But when Muramoto and Reed perform, I always perk up. It sucks so hard that there won't be anymore new beautiful and edgy performances from these two anymore. :(((

(The Shibs are sometimes fun to watch but they don't really do it for me, either.)

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

Chris sounds like it was Kana who initiated their split... But what happened? Like, two weeks ago they were announced to take part in Carnival on Ice, so it should have been fine back then?

5 hours ago, liv said:

Wow. They were definitely making strides for Japanese ice dancing... what a blow. I thought they were progressing really well.

Reminds me a little bit of Takahashi / Tran split where they're the first Japanese pairs team to win an ISU medal and then split... :sadPooh: