Team Japan

^ I hope Keiji shows this engaging side of himself in competitions! He'd benefit from smiling more than he usually does.

I wish the twitter poster was more specific in what exactly she overheard him say, I have no idea if 'possibly in Europe' is a part of what he said, or the poster's own assumption. I guess it's the latter. I doubt Keiji himself wouldn't know his exact Challenger destination at this point. My bet is on Asian Open in 14 days. He's competed there every year since 2015, and won the last two AOs. Also, he's not entered in either Gensan (sp?) Cup or Iizuka Cup, and neither is Hiroaki, so I guess these two are going to Asian Open. A bit worried about Sota TBH, as I expected to see his name listed in the competitions in Japan which didn't happen, and now I'm having 2016 throwbacks. Sorry, I had to get it off my chest. A worry shared... :sleep:

4 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Kaori Sakamoto DOI 2018.  FP for this season.

I'm now expecting she will be able to win the Nationals if she can develop this performance in the season.

Awesome! :clapping-smiley:Kaori is getting better everyday! She evolved so much and this program has great potential! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

9 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Kaori Sakamoto DOI 2018.  FP for this season.

I'm now expecting she will be able to win the Nationals if she can develop this performance in the season.

I love the building in the second half, starting right before the spiral sequence. Kaori has so much potential.

36 minutes ago, monchan said:

Rough translation of Wakaba's comment:
"Although it wasn't a competition, the audience cheered for me, so I was able to skate at ease."
"The (SP) music gets hotter toward the end, and I need to catch up with it to pull it off, so I'm working hard to be able to do it."
"The Stsq is really tough as it comes at the end of the program where I'm already tired, so now I'm working on becoming able to execute it even when I'm tired hoping to get ready at the beginning of the season."