Team Japan

1 minute ago, LadySnowblood said:

This sounds like "Experimentation" from dance show featuring skaters, Love On the Floor but I can't find video now... Or maybe remembering it wrong

that might be it! I think a lot of the LOTF videos got taken down for some reason so that's why I couldn't find it anymore but it's great to know the name now! 

13 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Someone was able to put one of the performance up on twitter..

that performance is uploaded on DailyMotion too (the uploader of the video, Acco Yama, has a lot of YT videos of Daisuke T. too, I was going through them yesterday). Tho the performance is different, in the one on DM he doesn't get lifted (and there is a bit less body stroking I guess, LOL)

the link was in the blogpost I had linked here:68271262:

On 7/11/2018 at 12:13 AM, LadyLou said:

speaking of which (Daisuke T, not the Jpn ladies)

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it could be interesting for the new fans who are not familiar with him or those like me who have watched some of his program but not become too attached. Of course his fans can walk down memory lane:biggrin:

Skaters go through so many hardships, you can't help but admire them :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I have to say it's...weird? idk. LOL I guess I'm not much into that genre:4:

On the other hand, the second half of Okuni's dance in Hyoen is amazing :bow:

@Eclair maybe you've missed it, we have discussed Shoma's new SP in the two Heroe&Future threads too, along with Shoma's two EX :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

20 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Someone was able to put one of the performance up on twitter..

I have . . . . to process some emotions after watching that but I <3 you for finding this. The parts where he was being lifted absolutely gave me life

2 hours ago, salty said:

I have . . . . to process some emotions after watching that but I <3 you for finding this. The parts where he was being lifted absolutely gave me life

I watched this video a while ago and I had a lot of emotions too. :embSwan:

Guest turquoiseblue

Shingo Nishiyama (Jr. Men) and Rinka Watanabe (Sr. Ladies) will compete in the Minto Summer Skate :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: