Team Japan

What a news, wow :59227c768286a__s: I think it is possible for him to get NHK spot and maybe another GP (France? Or what about Finland, would be interesting :D). I hope he has good comeback, but it's hard to tell what can he bring technically... there were many great skaters that tried to come back and couldn't keep up...

But if Dai has a somewhat succesful comeback at 32, maybe I can have hope for other things too :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm one of those who aren't overly rejoying but just... shocked I'd say.

Also, I believe Kazuki Tomono can already go head to head with Daisuke without problems. He's got character, skating skills and tech content. For Daisuke, we'll see. 

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

He can't possibly have taken it this far without sorting out details with JSF. So the comeback rule will have been considered, at least.

We'll find out! Wow, what a summer. Is this prepping us for a wild season or is it getting the drama out of the way for a sane season?

I’ll take drama over injuries any time. :13877886:

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh great. Welcome to the hell of Nationals with Daisuke fans that are right in Osaka. 

Sorry Kazuki, Keiji, Sota ... 

If Kazuki goes clean and is shoved aside, I’ll riot. The boy worked hard for that third spot. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

If Kazuki goes clean and is shoved aside, I’ll riot. The boy worked hard for that third spot. 

Everyone's super happy about Daisuke but I am so not!

Kazuki, Keiji both but Kazuki especially is young and showing lots of progress. But now what? With Kansai behind him Dai's PCS, no matter what he does, will range from Chiddy's to Zu's, somewhere there about. It's going to be such a mess.

Not to mention the NHK host spot, if it really goes to Dai and at this point, I expect it to.