Team Japan

38 minutes ago, katonice said:

Love how Alina lookes so happy seeing the puppies ^^

And couldn't help thinking how Javi is more of a cat person. Maybe the puppies could feel it lol. 

Everyone was on the floor playing with the puppies and Javi was just standing around :laughing:

16 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Figure Skate TV on April 28.

Japanese Lady Skaters at Present:

Girls keep fighting !  :cheer: 

Oh this the show I wanted to watch. Thank you   :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

hopefully it gets translated :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

3 hours ago, Sammie said:

Interesting video of team Japan. I wonder if we ever going to get to see Yuzu do this check. 

So interesting ^^I love these! what did they all say? Did Rika somehow run longer than the rest of them? and what did Satoko say, from the way she said it, it seems the fitness test could have gone better?

5 minutes ago, Eclair said:

So interesting ^^I love these! what did they all say? Did Rika somehow run longer than the rest of them? and what did Satoko say, from the way she said it, it seems the fitness test could have gone better?

I wish I know what they said :13877886: one girl look like she about to pass out. I wonder how long she had to run. 

Kazuki Tomono celebrated his 20th birthday with Misha, whose birthday is 17th.

His keyword for the new year is "改" which means change, reform, reinvent, etc.

He says he wants to take a look at himself again to change and reinvent himself, though he is going keep his cheerfulness as it is.

On 13/5/2018 at 9:50 PM, Eclair said:

Satoko said she wants to train in a new way starting from (this year I suppose), that regarding jumps, she wants to gain height on her jumps. 

And yes I think Rika ran a lot, and that running exercise has to do with calculating an athlete's "potential" or something? 

In any case, everybody said that the test was really hard and demanding and that it made them want to train harder! 

34 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Satoko said she wants to train in a new way starting from (this year I suppose), that regarding jumps, she wants to gain height on her jumps. 

And yes I think Rika ran a lot, and that running exercise has to do with calculating an athlete's "potential" or something? 

In any case, everybody said that the test was really hard and demanding and that it made them want to train harder! 

That looks like a VO2max test; it measures the cardiorespiratory fitness and endurance if I'm not wrong

5 minutes ago, kelly said:

That looks like a VO2max test; it measures the cardiorespiratory fitness and endurance if I'm not wrong

Gives me chest/throat pains only watching them go :laughing: I don't have particular breathing conditions, but my endurance running is like below 10 seconds 

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Gives me chest/throat pains only watching them go :laughing: I don't have particular breathing conditions, but my endurance running is like below 10 seconds 

The only running I do is to catch the bus :4: