Team Japan

On 2018/4/27 at 9:26 AM, Fulcher said:

No Koshiro Shimada? 

On 2018/4/27 at 11:54 AM, guitarist said:

That's what I've been wondering, I love him! So sad :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

A staff member of Okayama Kokusai Skate Rink recently tweeted that Koshiro visited there for the first time in a while. (Not sure whether he's still in Japan or back in Switzerland to train with Stephane)

It says they had lively conversations about the skating blades produced by Takahiko Kozuka and Yuzu's 3A :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

He's not on the list probably because he could not participate in Japanese junior nationals last November for suffering an injury. Once he gets fully recovered and gets good results in domestic competitions and trials, he'll probably get back on the list. Wishing him good luck on both :fingerscrossed:

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

A staff member of Okayama Kokusai Skate Rink recently tweeted that Koshiro visited there for the first time in a while. (Not sure whether he's still in Japan or back in Switzerland to train with Stephane)

It says they had lively conversations about the skating blades produced by Takahiko Kozuka and Yuzu's 3A :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

He's not on the list probably because he could not participate in Japanese junior nationals last November for suffering an injury. Once he gets fully recovered and gets good results in domestic competitions and trials, he'll probably get back on the list. Wishing him good luck on both :fingerscrossed:

Thanks for the update! Wishing young Koshiro best of luck, and looking forward to seeing him back in competitions! He seems to have grown a lot, I recall all those photos and videos where he's a tiny scrawny kid... good to see he's not lost his trademark grin though! :biggrin:

Update on Koshiro: the same staff member of the ice rink in Okayama says he is going back to Switzerland soon. This tweet also says that the Stsq in Koshiro's new program looks pretty tough to execute.

14 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Mai ganba!!!!

She has great skating skills so I think it will come true..

On further note I now don't believe the Wakaba moving to TCC rumor anymore because other skaters like Zagitova are already training their new SP and announced it, and Marin have already moved to Rafael while we have zero news of Wakaba moving to TCC. Maybe it was just a rumor by now. 

24 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Another DW EX for Shoma and a program from Shae. I wonder if it's SP or FS.

I think i read somewhere he doesn't have competitive programs yet, so maybe another ex ?