Imaginary CMs

Hydroblade

Let's make our own imaginary CM scripts :biggrin:  let your imagination go wild haha

Setting: Tokyo Disney Christmas 

Shots of the Christmas decorations, happy families, friends and couples strolling around, some disney christmasy song as bgm

Yuzu: Warm memories come from the heart

Shot of Yuzu's hand holding a big yellow paw while walking

Yuzu: Family and friends always make everything better

Shot of Yuzu looking at his side with a tender smile

Big Pooh mascot slowly turns to look at him 

They run to the castle, image blurs a bit, text appears on screen:

Yuzu: Tokyo Disney Christmas Fantasy, November 8 to December 25

Cross-posting this.

Esteé Lauder 2018 CM

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE OF STRENGTH (yuzu voice over while showing clips of different types of women from teachers to businesswomen to nurses to models and SKATERS)

*Yuzu walks in the set: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

*sits immediately for interview. Camera crew starts rolling 

Yuzu: I always wonder how women stay strong even in the midst of difficulties, from Okaasan taking care of me alone in Canada from Nee-san being the calmest member of our household (I remember him saying this during the earthquake). And there's my coaches, Nanami-sensei and Tracy, you can include Shae Lyn-san too who commands attention from their charge with dignity and power. Then who would forget my lady teammates and friends who skates with a sweet smile on their lips (he's building up his narrative now) and making skating look so easy.

*interview format cuts off. Yuzu shown trying the different colors on his palm.

*Yuzu tries a color: Sugoi!

*tries another one: Ooh! This one's pretty!!

*picks another lipstick: I remember Kana-chan wearing something like this.

*enjoyed testing lipsticks so he picks another one: So red!!! 

*tested the last sample: This one's more like Okaasan's color. Aaaaah!! I want to gift all of these!! (insert his signature sweet laugh)

*filmed while standing up

Yuzu: Show those important women to you how much you love them! Bring the best to everyone we touch! (shows his palm full of the colors he tested) 

Note: The bold portion is Esteé Lauder's campaign tagline... 

*Yuzu facing a mirror while looking at his forehead: Oh my God! I have a pimple!:knc_yuzu1:

*life-size Pooh-san walks in and removes Yuzu's hair from his forehead: That's not a pimple! THOSE ARE PIMPLES!:squishedPooh:

Yuzu: Oh my God! What will I do!!? :crazyshit:

Pooh-san: Dirt and harmful substances can be trapped in the skin. For that use Estèe Lauder Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser. It cleanses dirt from the pores and gives your skin a rosy white glow!! (shows Yuzu using the product while Pooh-san is explaining)

Yuzu: My pimples are gone!! :embSwan: How do you know all of these, Pooh-san?

Pooh-san: Just look at my fabulous fur!:dancingpooh:

Yuzu: :hachimaki:. That's it! I'm outta' here!

Pooh-san: Yuzu, come back here! I'm still talking to you! :angrypooh:

*text with picture of the product appears on the screen with Pooh-san's voice over: Buy Estèe Lauder Nutritious 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser and see for yourself! 

*back to Pooh-san: He really left me. Oh, bother! :Poohgaveup: