#WeLoveYouYuzu

kaeryth

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph Phan, Canadian figure skater

Oh! Last week, last Saturday, no one was there because it was Saturday and no one competes anymore so they take it easier, but I was there and Yuzu was there. Tracy Wilson was there too and Yuzu was training. I asked Tracy how was Yuzu always able to compete really well under extreme pressure. After the session, Tracy came up to me and told me to ask Yuzu that question and then he started giving me advice. He started opening up so much and that was the most we’ve talked to each other. That time I was really able to talk to him and I guess we bonded a little more.

What is your favorite...?

Skater: Yuzu. Watching him skate and train every day gave me more respect [for him].

One Word to Describe…

Yuzuru Hanyu: Lovable. (Everyone loves him, even if he never talks to you.)

Credit / Source:  http://lastwords.pythonanywhere.com/post/25/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am compiling some quotes for our cheer project and I think I just want to get the best quotes from the following people on Yuzu as a skater/person (rather about his perf/program). 

• Vincent Zhou - not sure if he ever talked about Yuzu. I know he looks up to Yuzu but I have never come across one from him. 
  • Jun - I am looking for his recent interview where he talked about Yuzu. I know it's on Twitter but couldn't seem to find it. 
  • Daniel Grassl (If any)
  • Nobu
  • Shae Lynn Borne (not from ciontu)
  • Jeffrey Buttle (not from ciontu)
  • Tessa and Scott (If any)

Thank you so much in advance! 

• 2 months later...