#WeLoveYouYuzu

kaeryth

Yuzu’s even getting somewhat unexpected support from Prince fans. The comment says that JP media had created a somewhat mistaken impression of Prince in the public eye especially in Japan so many people kind of felt disgusted/unsettled by Prince and it was hard to be his fan and he had very little supporters. But Yuzu came and delivered LGC and it suddenly became a good thing to say you like Prince. So many Prince fans love Yuzu and support him. 

They praise Yuzu for his performance’s power and ability to take people to a new world and unlock new possibilities (similar to Prince). They say there’s no doubt Prince would also be very happy 

https://ameblo.jp/yuzuotome3098/entry-12226865893.html

I love Yuzu for breaking gender roles and daring to make risky choices like LGC and H&L. It’s touching to see how far his actions and choices extend and touch people. I hope he gets to feel even just a little of that 

edit: lol @MrPudding beat me to my own tweet but I thought I’ll add a bit more detail abt the blog post that I couldn’t fit into the tweet ( :

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Yuzu’s even getting somewhat unexpected support from Prince fans. The comment says that JP media had created a somewhat mistaken impression of Prince in the public eye especially in Japan so many people kind of felt disgusted/unsettled by Prince and it was hard to be his fan and he had very little supporters. But Yuzu came and delivered LGC and it suddenly became a good thing to say you like Prince. So many Prince fans love Yuzu and support him. 

They praise Yuzu for his performance’s power and ability to take people to a new world and unlock new possibilities (similar to Prince). They say there’s no doubt Prince would also be very happy 

https://ameblo.jp/yuzuotome3098/entry-12226865893.html

I love Yuzu for breaking gender roles and daring to make risky choices like LGC and H&L. It’s touching to see how far his actions and choices extend and touch people. I hope he gets to feel even just a little of that 

edit: lol @MrPudding beat me to my own tweet but I thought I’ll add a bit more detail abt the blog post that I couldn’t fit into the tweet ( :

All the support he is getting :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

It wasn't like this after B***** right?

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

All the support he is getting :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

It wasn't like this after B***** right?

To be fair, no one had any idea he was injured after Boston especially not that severely until ages later. As much as I hate they must focus on it and that there are people who will capitalise on it, there’s something to be said for having an injury/weakness out in the open - there’s a lot more sympathy and support and understanding that way

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

To be fair, no one had any idea he was injured after Boston especially not that severely until ages later. As much as I hate they must focus on it and that there are people who will capitalise on it, there’s something to be said for having an injury/weakness out in the open - there’s a lot more sympathy and support and understanding that way

yeah true, lets just continue to support him :10742289:

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

That handwriting though >_> 

Like, I’m pretty sure there is a mean comment.

I wrote it feeling very sick and dizzy and trying to not let my hands shake. I thought if all I can do right now is make a messy sign  it’s better than nothing. Kind of hurts.

Somebody please tell me it doesn’t matter so I can stop feeling so ashamed. 😞

The greatest messages (and handwritings) comes from lovable hands and a sincere heart. Stop downing yourself. It is lovely!! :10742289:

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

That handwriting though >_> 

Like, I’m pretty sure there is a mean comment.

I wrote it feeling very sick and dizzy and trying to not let my hands shake. I thought if all I can do right now is make a messy sign  it’s better than nothing. Kind of hurts.

Somebody please tell me it doesn’t matter so I can stop feeling so ashamed. 😞

Giiirl why are you putting yourself down like this?? The board, your writing is all beautiful because you wrote it with a sincere heart, despite being sick and heartbroken - only a psychopath would say something mean (they can say hi to my fists if they do) and JP Yuzu fans are absolutely not! Please don't ever feel ashamed of doing something so lovely!  

If you're referring to this comment "最後はめんどくさくて結子のパクツイ" as the one you suspect to be a mean comment, it's absolutely not the case. The person who posted the photo of the board (Mayu) said in her caption that this is the board from the person who gave her friend (Yuiko) the swan origami. The tweet says: "finally, I 'packtweeted' Yuiko, sorry for being annoying". パクツイ is a slang term meaning copying someone else's Twitter post without adding anything new. She's apologising for being annoying by piling onto her friend Yuiko's post (presumably because Yuiko posted about the swan first). Nothing to do with you at all and very much a tongue in cheek comment in general. :10742289: