Yatagarasu

[2017] GP NHK Trophy (10-12.11) - Practice, Fluff & all the In-betweens + Gala

Ahora, wombat-poodle said:

Best for him not to move the leg at all and rest, so no Gala i think. What I'm hoping for is an update within the next few days saying that his injury is healing up well and he's doing physio like a good kid. 

These would the best news to hope for.

1 minute ago, wombat-poodle said:

Best for him not to move the leg at all and rest, so no Gala i think. What I'm hoping for is an update within the next few days saying that his injury is healing up well and he's doing physio like a good kid. 

That update would be a lifesaver...

Ahora, Elaine said:

except ISU decides to give him an extra spot at the final

But is this really possible? I guess not although he deserves it more than anyone.

2 minutes ago, Elaine said:

except ISU decides to give him an extra spot at the final.

If this is even possible, I hope he will not take it. He needs to rest. Plus there will be backlash about unfair preferences and all

Just got back from university. My mind was all blank during the classes and the test. I wish him the best and hope he will get better soon. I know he is strong but to know that he was shocked and crying when making that decision makes my heart hurt so much. I don't know how I can live through this month. T__T

2 minutes ago, Floria said:

But is this really possible? I guess not although he deserves it more than anyone.

Next to impossible so he would have a good rest towards Nat after all these years.

Woke up to the news a while ago. Still processing.

I'm heartbroken. Not about medals or finals, which I know are important to him but seem silly in the face of injury; but for him and having to go through happenstance hardship once again.

I'm happy he's WD, even though I know he isn't. GPF is not worth breaking himself, especially with Olys on the horizon. I hope he doesn't get backlash from his decision: he made the right choice, even if it hurts.

I'm so very sorry for the satellites who made the trip and have had to deal not only with the hurt, but also the disappointment. Big hug to @SparkleSalad and @KatjaThera: I know it's not much from far away through an internet connection, but I'm thinking of you, too.

I'm crying, but it will pass. Time heals all wounds: he will heal, we will heal, and we'll try again together.

(Group hug, please. This GP series is officially cursed and I need the comfort.)

35 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Yeah, a fracture.

She sat out the entire GP circuit and skated in Sochi with it.

But Yuna and Yuzu are very different types of people. 

They both have 33.

maybe I should not ask..how many people here think 4lz will stay, how many think 4lz will come back next season...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

and what should I do with my tickets...nobody will want them :sadPooh:

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

I'm heartbroken. Not about medals or finals, which I know are important to him but seem silly in the face of injury; but for him and having to go through happenstance hardship once again.

I'm happy he's WD, even though I know he isn't. GPF is not worth breaking himself, especially with Olys on the horizon. I hope he doesn't get backlash from his decision: he made the right choice, even if it hurts.

I'm so very sorry for the satellites who made the trip and have had to deal not only with the hurt, but also the disappointment. Big hug to @SparkleSalad and @KatjaThera: I know it's not much from far away through an internet connection, but I'm thinking of you, too.

I'm crying, but it will pass. Time heals all wounds: he will heal, we will heal, and we'll try again together.

(Group hug, please. This GP series is officially cursed and I need the comfort.)

ALL THE HUGS!!!!!!!! Time does heal all wounds - from all the reports it seems the injury will heal by the time Olys or even 4CC comes around. He can even skip Nats if he wishes in order to focus on training towards PyeongChang, and he will still likely be on the Oly team. That's the most important. I believe he can do it!!

2 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I cant stop crying too ... :10742289: :grouphug: we all need to stick together now and send our good thoughts and positive energies to our boy! 

I hope he ninjas back to Toronto and concentrates on getting better.

Why Zhenya is crying in KnC

3 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

ALL THE HUGS!!!!!!!! Time does heal all wounds - from all the reports it seems the injury will heal by the time Olys or even 4CC comes around. He can even skip Nats if he wishes in order to focus on training towards PyeongChang, and he will still likely be on the Oly team. That's the most important. I believe he can do it!!

We don't know the extent of the injury and how much time he's going to need, but I know he will come back. I'm not worried about him making the Olys team, JSF won't shoot itself in the foot by leaving out a healthy Yuzuru.

He's a fighter, he will come back strong when he does. I have always trusted that.

(Just please, please stay put and heal, Yuzuru. Listen to your body and your team. Then take everyone by storm when you're healthy again)