Since looks like ISU won't announce their awards, here are my favourite dresses from last season. And I absolutely can't choose which one I like the most.

6CYuRnj.png

Azusa's purple dress from: https://www.tvguide.or.jp/feature/kissandcry/20191227/02.html

fHVjQOi.png

0GHOsss.png

Also very special mention to these beauties, because I love their colors.:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

DnfRyT0.png

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

Since looks like ISU won't announce their awards, here are my favourite dresses from last season. And I absolutely can't choose which one I like the most.

6CYuRnj.png

Azusa's purple dress from: https://www.tvguide.or.jp/feature/kissandcry/20191227/02.html

fHVjQOi.png

0GHOsss.png

Also very special mention to these beauties, because I love their colors.:tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

DnfRyT0.png

maybe we should hold our own awards.... LOL

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

maybe we should hold our own awards.... LOL

kkkk YES. Thou I'm afraid Yuzu will win everything in Men's categories :xD:

1 minute ago, monchan said:

kkkk YES. Thou I'm afraid Yuzu will win everything in Men's categories :xD:

Maybe we'll force ourselves to nominate at least a couple other skaters in addition to Yuzu :tongueyuzu:

Good idea!

I liked very much Eva-Lotta Kiibus' FS dress.

Eva Lotta Kiibus

Like you, I liked Anna Shcherbakova's SP dress too. Also Alexandra Trusova's SP.

Kamila Valieva's SP must be considered from last year?
I would add Maé-Bérénice Meité's SP, with all the cultural references and multi-level humour it conveys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e21TYv38YU

12 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Maybe we'll force ourselves to nominate at least a couple other skaters in addition to Yuzu :tongueyuzu:

I don't think any nominees can stop Yuzu from winning:)), unless he's excluded from the start.

This season I realised that I really like when dress has a simple front and more detailed back.:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

42 minutes ago, monchan said:

I don't think any nominees can stop Yuzu from winning:)), unless he's excluded from the start.

well that's ok

let the best skater win!!

15 hours ago, Paskud said:

6CYuRnj.png

I like Kaori's the best because it suits the program really well, is unique, and I like that it's both womanly and strong and powerful, just like her

https://www.sport-express.ru/figure-skating/chempionat-mira/reviews/kogda-proydet-perenesennyy-chempionat-mira-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-intervyu-ari-zakaryana-1656

So, according to Zakaryan

• There is option that worlds 2021 will be moved from Stockholm to Montreal. (wut?!)
  • Or WC 2021 in Sweden as planned.

or

• Wolrds might be in August, but later is not advisable. o.0

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

So, according to Zakaryan

• There is option that worlds 2021 will be moved from Stockholm to Montreal. (wut?!)

Is there no option to move Zakaryan from the ISU to Neptune or Pluto?

If you miss skating, ISU yt channel is streaming WC 2018 in Milan, Pairs SP right now

https://fs-gossips.com/anjelika-krylova-we-are-doing-a-tremendous-job-and-it-should-be-judged-appropriately/

Anjelika Krylova: The judges began to judge very strange. For example Papadakis and Cizeron get +5 for each element, and it is almost impossible for other pairs to get such scores. And no one understands well how the new system works. The French are given positive GOE for failed elements. Therefore, we are talking about the subjectivity of the existing system. This is wrong, it should not be so.

The system itself is fine, the matter is in people who use it for their own purposes. It is clear that every country wants to support its athletes, it has always been so and always will be. Moreover, when everyone skates on the same level, there are opportunities for various kinds of schemes. But there must be a sense of proportion!

Appeals are just a waste of energy. I had cases of biased judging of my athletes, and I could not help them in any way. When the scores are approved, we no longer can to appeal. I applied once, but then smart people told me that it’s better not to do this anymore … If I want to continue coaching.

Athletes come to us after competitions and ask how it happened. Why did we lose? We must explain them something, but we ourselves do not know what to say. Sometimes one mistake affects the rest of your career. So I had with a Canadian pair. They did not make it to the Grand Prix Final because of the mistake with levels.

We need explanations from the judges, punishment, disqualification… We are doing a tremendous job and it should be judges
appropriately. If there is no such explanation, then such incompetent judges should not be allowed to work anymore.