Of course they have to use Boyang pic for this kind of article :facepalm:

I think this system is fine, until they decide to throw all the rules/guidelines and giving out pcs/goe like candies. Why they want a balance between TES and PCS but also seperate technical program and artistic program at the same time ??? How to judge artistic program ? Spin and footwork still have the rule and technical requirement. 

And the same old " "to make skating great again". FS still does very well in Japan, Russia and maybe Korea/China in the future.

8 minutes ago, Katt said:

And the same old " "to make skating great again". FS still does very well in Japan, Russia and maybe Korea/China in the future.

Japan and Russia are fake, everyone has been hallucinating those countries this entire time

Pardon my sceptic self, but who exactly, are they trying to benefit from these changes? And I know that's like opening a can of worms, but gdi, this makes no sense.

The main problem is the current iteration of judging, where judges pay little to no regards to the rules they should have been following. But, sure. Don't fix that, propose something else entirely instead. This is 'missing the mark' spectacularly! Argh!:tantrum:

Okay, calming myself down, it's not yet set in stone.