10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Covid takes so much from us :cry:

Tell me about it!

Goodness me, I was SO close to seeing Yuzu in Montreal! I even got one hella cool travel plan to FINALLY have a beautiful journey for myself :cry:

And now, this year....

On 6/18/2021 at 3:03 AM, Melodie said:

Tell me about it!

Goodness me, I was SO close to seeing Yuzu in Montreal! I even got one hella cool travel plan to FINALLY have a beautiful journey for myself :cry:

And now, this year....

Ikr. Just about makes me despair

On 6/18/2021 at 2:45 AM, IceWings said:

Plus the announcement said: "Due to the current provincial restrictions and guidelines, there are no planned ticket sales for the 2021 Autumn Classic International." 

I hope it will change in the next few weeks. The covid situation is getting better and better right now in Quebec. I was at Pierrefonds this morning and we were allowed to skate without masks. This wasn't the case last week in another rink.

I don't know if Yuzu will be back in Canada in September but I really really hope to be able to see him for the first time at ACI :smiley-angelic001::fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

I hope it will change in the next few weeks. The covid situation is getting better and better right now in Quebec. I was at Pierrefonds this morning and we were allowed to skate without masks. This wasn't the case last week in another rink.

I don't know if Yuzu will be back in Canada in September but I really really hope to be able to see him for the first time at ACI :smiley-angelic001::fingerscrossed:

Welcome to the Planet and thanks for the Pierrefonds update ! :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

I hope things will continue to improve so that Canada can reopen soon. I wrote to Skate Canada asking if they would sell ACI tickets if the government restrictions were lifted in the near future or if they don't plan to sell tickets regardless. Waiting for their reply. I don't know how much time in advance they need in order to plan for an audience, but I hope they can do it and we will be able to see Yuzu if he attends! :fingerscrossed:

Guys, don't forget that it's not just about audience size at ACI, but also travel restrictions etc. The way things are looking at the moment, only fully vaccinated travelers are going to be allowed unrestricted entry to Canada. 

If you're anxious to go to ACI, get vaccinated ASAP.  

I still don't think things will change for ACI and I don't expect tickets for it to be sold. However,  SCI is looking like a reasonable prospect. 

Again, it all hinges on vaccination rates, so get that jab already. 

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Guys, don't forget that it's not just about audience size at ACI, but also travel restrictions etc. The way things are looking at the moment, only fully vaccinated travelers are going to be allowed unrestricted entry to Canada. 

If you're anxious to go to ACI, get vaccinated ASAP.  

I still don't think things will change for ACI and I don't expect tickets for it to be sold. However, SCI is looking like a reasonable prospect. 

Again, it all hinges on vaccination rates, so get that jab already. 

Here is Skate Canada's reply to my question about the chance of selling ACI tickets if government restrictions are lifted:

There are no plans at this time for tickets sales. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will make an announcement, if the situation changes, prior to the event.

Please join the Skate Canada Insiders List to get the first chance at tickets for all Skate Canada Events. Here is the link.

I also think that ACI is unlikely, but hoping for a chance of SCI+Yuzu.

I hope Yuzu will get his shot soon if he hasn't already gotten it. I will breathe a sigh of relief knowing that he's protected.

It's probably a stupid question, but I don't have any will or energy to go through ISU communications - do we know when GP Series assigments will be released? Or, more importantetely, what will be criterium for those? (I assume not like usual, since barely any competition happened last year). I'd appreciate some answer if someone knows :peace2:

2 hours ago, airi said:

It's probably a stupid question, but I don't have any will or energy to go through ISU communications - do we know when GP Series assigments will be released? Or, more importantetely, what will be criterium for those? (I assume not like usual, since barely any competition happened last year). I'd appreciate some answer if someone knows :peace2:

TASS wrote that GP assignments will be early July.

Someone (Lakernik?) said that that they will discuss them late June.