21 minutes ago, Martina said:

Hello. It's my first post here. I knew the site before, I've read a lot of very interesting things but for me to read in Englis is much more easier than to write, so I've never written anything here.
Now I've followed a link in my blog and I've come in this forum. If anyone have some question about my articles because Google translate don't work well, feel free to ask me, I will try to answer (hoping that my English will support me).
For the problem of the language, Beverley Smith has written
"Some potential judges may fall afoul of the ISU requirement that all communications be done in English."
She has written her book in 1994 (my copy was updatend in 1999), but I fear that the language is still a problem.

Welcome @Martina! (though I'm a relatively new member)

And thank you so much for your explanation. And for your blog.

1 hour ago, Martina said:

Hello. It's my first post here. I knew the site before, I've read a lot of very interesting things but for me to read in Englis is much more easier than to write, so I've never written anything here.
Now I've followed a link in my blog and I've come in this forum. If anyone have some question about my articles because Google translate don't work well, feel free to ask me, I will try to answer (hoping that my English will support me).
For the problem of the language, Beverley Smith has written
"Some potential judges may fall afoul of the ISU requirement that all communications be done in English."
She has written her book in 1994 (my copy was updatend in 1999), but I fear that the language is still a problem.

thank you for your blog!:8122685:

Thanks for your welcoming. I've appreciated a lot all the translations Japanese-English and I know how much can be frustrating to see something that seem interesting and can't understand it because of the foreign language. So, if anyone want to translate in English what I write, he can do it freely.