3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I'm shaking loll, I don't think I want to watch this. . . . does anyone else want to stream instead?

We can watch whole Sochi SP instead. :D

No, seriously. Streaming party with CiONTU or FaoI exactly during awards. :)

2 minutes ago, Paskud said:

We can watch whole Sochi SP instead. :D

At the same exact time? Deal :D

ETA: I wouldn't stop anyone from watching, but I actually feel sick :sick: Someone should stream it though, just so they can get 1 click instead of many from us (if anyone still wants to watch)

1 hour ago, Fay said:

The Short List for Zakaryan Trophies is in. Look and regale! 

Wait. Rocketman is not nominated for the most entertaining program? :english1:

Also. Daniil will not be the best choreographer? :surprised_pikachu:

Plus. Origin 2.0 nominated for best costume? :hihi:

I seriously consider to watch the str-

No. I don't.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

The Short List for Zakaryan Trophies is in. Look and regale! 

If Gabby and Guillaume don't win Most Entertaining Program for 'Fame", I'm-a RIOT!!!

(sorry Zu, but comedy trumps all for me...)

Even though that trophy should by rights be going to Jean-Luc and Kaitlyn for Dead Black Swan :angry_party:.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

At the same exact time? Deal :D

ETA: I wouldn't stop anyone from watching, but I actually feel sick :sick: Someone should stream it though, just so they can get 1 click instead of many from us (if anyone still wants to watch)

Honestly, I do want to watch for research purposes, so that the next time I say the awards are a bad idea, I can back my opinion up with facts and examples.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Young You made the shortlist for best newcomer, thought the 3As would have it sewn up. That best coach list though... like, why not just declare a cage match between their supporters and have done with it. yikes.

No nomination for any pair team... Considering that this is a discipline that from all needs to be promoted and supported the most.. ISU is so so so clever, really. I don't have any respect for that b*lsh*t project, but not giving any nomination e.g. for Sui/Han although they've won literally every competition since they came back from injury, starting from 4CC last year - is a choice. If they were from US, Russia, Canada or even France - they would certainly get some. Such a disservice for the whole pairs discipline. 

This whole awards thing leaves me with a bad taste in the mouth. I don’t want to support it. But if Nathan wins Most Valuable Player over Yuzu, I’ll be beyond mad. I’ll go ballistic. And I don’t think I’ll be the only one.