TES minimums for 2020 ISU competitions:

adAbTyr.png

The required Minimum Technical Elements Score for the Short Program/Rhythm Dance and the Free Skating/Free Dance to participate in Senior ISU Championships (ISU European Figure Skating Championships, ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships and ISU World Figure Skating Championships) can only be obtained in Senior International Competitions.

Likewise, the required Minimum Technical Elements Score for the Short Program/Rhythm Dance and the Free Skating/Free Dance segment to participate in the ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships can only be obtained in International Junior Competitions.

The Minimum Technical Elements Score (not including Component Scores) is a Technical Score and must have been reached in an ISU recognized International Competition during the ongoing or immediately preceding season in both segments, Short Program/Rhythm Dance and Free Skating/Free Dance.

The Minimum Technical Elements Score must be reached 21 days before the first day (first official practice day) of the Championships concerned (same as entry deadline).

https://www.isu.org/inside-isu/isu-communications/communications/21470-isu-communication-2262/file?fbclid=IwAR3_FR7vibig7Al5-ED1a0JRlFPQH-gfAA8NXpjp-cA5DVV14wySvEVtCAA

40 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Have you seen sports reporting this shameless :P

....which is why I was happy seeing Max rubbing on other peepsz' faces on twitter about Yuzu.

Yea I knew I repeated myself, commenting something to the same effect earlier on the GP thread, but hey, speak of the devil(s)....

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Have you seen sports reporting this shameless :P

The Yuzu, Boyang and Mikhail erasure! Rise boys, rise!!!

On another note, it seems that some tweets get to appear on the ISU figure webpage if you use a hashtag? So, the troll side of me is wondering, why don't I just call out URs in each comp and make it to their webpage. If I go CoC, I could even do it live, for a certain VZ. Good training if I want to be a true protege to Shin, right...

:devilYuzu::space:

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

On another note, it seems that some tweets get to appear on the ISU figure webpage if you use a hashtag? So, the troll side of me is wondering, why don't I just call out URs in each comp and make it to their webpage. If I go CoC, I could even do it live, for a certain VZ. Good training if I want to be a true protege to Shin, right...

I was going to shoot jump practice at 240fps this season for all the competitions I’m going to. I was thinking of going to CoC since it’s relatively convenient for me. :sin: :sin::sin: Okay, now I’m seriously considering going. Plus I want to get a height estimate on Boyang’s beautiful 4Lz!

11 hours ago, shanshani said:

I was going to shoot jump practice at 240fps this season for all the competitions I’m going to. I was thinking of going to CoC since it’s relatively convenient for me. :sin: :sin::sin: Okay, now I’m seriously considering going. Plus I want to get a height estimate on Boyang’s beautiful 4Lz!

Whoa, what a good idea......I want to do this too! Maybe we can have a repository of high FPS videos of skaters' jumps 😛

37 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Whoa, what a good idea......I want to do this too! Maybe we can have a repository of high FPS videos of skaters' jumps 😛

Lots of camera phones can manage 240fps these days! If more than one person does it we can have a bunch of different angles.

On 6/22/2019 at 4:07 AM, Xen said:

I would celebrate so hard, if Yuzu, Boyang and Misha set the three highest scores in this GP series. Please boys, do your best and reestablish the good old 15/16 standards.