19 hours ago, freyaminnie said:

Imagine if there's another American who could quads AND white. They would drop Nathan instantly. 

US doesn’t have anyone who’s at his level. If Canada’s Gogolev and Russia’s Samsonov can become senior and stay consistent, things will change a little bit. Other feds are just too weak in terms of political power. Gogolev's style is similar to Chen's, woodkid music, even the black costumes this season are quite similar. Samsonov's SP costume is more on the Yuzu side lol. 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Some thoughts on ladies' quads from a quadster. Also, what it feels like, as an elite skater, to see Plushy in person for the first time:

Let's all give young Roman our support by subscribing and liking. I personally love his little snippets of insight into skating life and want to hear more! 

On 4/18/2019 at 11:08 AM, sallycinnamon said:

Sydney for 2021 4CC would be super-interesting, but would they get the ticket sales? Oz is a long way to go for basically everyone. 

And Tashkent! Could you imagine? Sounds so exotic. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Sydney for 2021 4CC would be super-interesting, but would they get the ticket sales? Oz is a long way to go for basically everyone.

It's about time the rest of the world felt the pain of Australian skating fans. :hachimaki:

If Yuzu attends I'm sure they'd have no problem. Flights from Asia are pretty cheap. 

10 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's about time the rest of the world felt the pain of Australian skating fans. :hachimaki:

If Yuzu attends I'm sure they'd have no problem. Flights from Asia are pretty cheap. 

True! 

12 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Interview with Brian about working on skating skills. I wish more skaters would do work on their basics... and more coaches would put emphasis on improving basic skating skills.

To sum up, he's saying that there are no shortcuts to becoming a great skater, you just have to put in all the hard work and sometimes that means on the basics. 

On 5/8/2019 at 7:02 AM, rockstaryuzu said:

Some thoughts on ladies' quads from a quadster. Also, what it feels like, as an elite skater, to see Plushy in person for the first time:

Let's all give young Roman our support by subscribing and liking. I personally love his little snippets of insight into skating life and want to hear more! 

I already liked his videos & subscribed haha

He puts lots of work and effort into these videos, they're really well edited and made. I like his Q&A's too; it's good to listen to a skater's opinion on many skating-related things. I like when he talked about the Quad Axel last year.

I hope he'll continue competing next season. He wrote in one of the comments that he doesn't know yet but he'd like to skate next season.

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I already liked his videos & subscribed haha

He puts lots of work and effort into these videos, they're really well edited and made. I like his Q&A's too; it's good to listen to a skater's opinion on many skating-related things. I like when he talked about the Quad Axel last year.

I hope he'll continue competing next season. He wrote in one of the comments that he doesn't know yet but he'd like to skate next season.

Yeah, I was the one who asked him about that. I really want to see more of his skating. It's so rare to see a super-tall guy like him in men's singles, and the height gives him this beautiful graceful quality that's just enchanting to watch. It's like watching a crane in flight, it's just wingspan everywhere with his long arms and fingers. 

Have you watched all of his vids? Did you see the one where he does the split jump over a car? Not sure if it's editing or a real stunt, but, wow! :omg: