8 hours ago, hoodie axel said:

Also, I need someone to skate to this: 

And then argue with the judges if they don't get 10s in PCS.

*imagining Yuzuru moving Pooh's paws to the song while chanting with his scrunchy smile* :embSwan: (only issue is it's the moves are too slow! Need more complex choreo!)

I would give 10 for that, how could anyone suvive the squish?:softYuzu:

So...I know I'm realizing this a bit late what with the new season already kicked off with the first of the Challenger series but...what are the new specific rules for the SP again? I know that for the FS, the timing has been shaved down 30 secs, and jump passes have been reduced by one and the second half bonus only applies to the first three passes after the halfway mark but what of the SP?

2 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

So...I know I'm realizing this a bit late what with the new season already kicked off with the first of the Challenger series but...what are the new specific rules for the SP again? I know that for the FS, the timing has been shaved down 30 secs, and jump passes have been reduced by one and the second half bonus only applies to the first three passes after the halfway mark but what of the SP?

Hm I think the two major changes are that only one jumping pass can get a 10% bonus (last one in the second half) and they got rid of the required steps before the non-axel single jump. Did I forget anything?

1 minute ago, robin said:

Hm I think the two major changes are that only one jumping pass can get a 10% bonus (last one in the second half) and they got rid of the required steps before the non-axel single jump. Did I forget anything?

Nope, that's it. 

34 分, robinさんが言いました:

31 分, Yatagarasuさんが言いました:

Nope, that's it. 

Ah, okay. Doesn't sound overly drastic. So I guess the biggest changes affecting it would only be the new scoring. Thank you!

20 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Thank you! For future reference, I pulled the bullets from the video:

Jumps:

Very good height and very good length (of all of the jumps in a combo or sequence)

Good takeoff and landing

Effortless throughout (including rhythm if it’s a combination jump)

Steps before the jump, unexpected or creative entry

Very good body position from the takeoff to the landing

Element matches the music

Spins:

Good speed and/or acceleration during the spin

Good, controlled, clear position(s) (including height and air/landing position in flying spin)

Effortless throughout

Maintaining a centered spin

Creativity and originality

Step sequences:

Deep edges, clean steps and turns

Effortless throughout with good energy, flow and execution

Excellent commitment and control of the whole body

Good acceleration and deceleration

Choreographic sequences:

Element enhances the music

Effortless throughout with good energy, flow and execution

Good ice coverage (ie. skater uses the whole rink in their performance)

Good clarity and precision (ie. the steps and turns the skater uses are obvious)

Excellent commitment and control of the whole body

Underlined are the "core bullets" a skater is supposed to hit before judges are supposed to give them more than +3.