3 hours ago, Sammie said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Brian directing an ice show in S. Korea 

*cries at the lost possibility of Yuzu being in this and us seeing more Yuzu x Orser interactions* :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

https://www.isu.org/communications/16863-isu-communication-2148/file

So this is the official ID rules for 2018/2019 

I never have understood the rules for ID - but it looks like it's headed even further into Judge like/dislike with no measurable athletic content - IOC ...'no thanks, lets have some more acrobatic skiing instead'.

8 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I never have understood the rules for ID - but it looks like it's headed even further into Judge like/dislike with no measurable athletic content - IOC ...'no thanks, lets have some more acrobatic skiing instead'.

I never understood it either. I just watch the TES box and get more confused. :laughing: I’m trying to learn though... slowly :13877886:

There is a part in there about costume that the ladies can not wear pants. Have it always been like that...:scratch2:

4 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Worlds at Boston and Skate America were both not so lucky. Maybe he has the usa jinx

Yuzuru will break it. We should say it again and again. 

36 minutes ago, SSS said:

It is actually great to go to 4CC next year :) He will definitely get his silver:war:a big relief...jk

He could be a 4 time grand prix final champion, 4 time silver medalist at 4CC :peekapooh: