3 hours ago, ICeleste said:

If Yuzuru wants to win 4CC before retiring, I don't think we need to worry about him retiring next year...

Out of all countries in the world, guess where 4CC 2019 will take place...

yes, it'll be in the USA

:laughing:

Seriously though, he's still Zu. Sure there'll be the home turf advantage but on the other hand, he's such an icon now that there's only so much you can fudge before doo doo hits the fan and splatters all over USFSA suits. 

I am actually hoping he'd go and dazzle the audience with his unique skating.

2 hours ago, lilsailor said:

Averaged Scores across the Men's field for this season, currently working on free program scores, and tech/pcs 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SxGp0IdyMZYSUbKYuQvYi0qFYQg342pqpSu8mIgKScs/edit#gid=190673993

Sorry, my question is completely unrelated to your response that I'm quoting but, your signature(?) the gif with Yuzu and Javi is soooo cute :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: may I know what performance it's from?

6 hours ago, ICeleste said:

If Yuzuru wants to win 4CC before retiring, I don't think we need to worry about him retiring next year...

Out of all countries in the world, guess where 4CC 2019 will take place...

yes, it'll be in the USA:headdesk:

and he has never won a competition in USA. 😂 SA12 and boston are both great sp and a meltdown in the fp ending with silver

is he gonna bring the 4Lz tho or focus on training the 4A? taming his 4Lz might mess his 4A training.

also, rewatching his old vids, i just noticed that the lutz has always been a problematic jump for him. he pops and falls on it alot. and the tilt of his axis is.. scary. 4Lz is such a beauty but after it snaked yuzu, idk if i want him to bring it back again. yeah sure i want to see it again but at the same time i'm so scared that i can only say. nah, no thanks lol. hope they can do something abt it. he's got proper technique. heard they fixed his lip in just one off season so maybe they can do something abt his lutz too

2 hours ago, ainjxx said:

is he gonna bring the 4Lz tho or focus on training the 4A? taming his 4Lz might mess his 4A training.

also, rewatching his old vids, i just noticed that the lutz has always been a problematic jump for him. he pops and falls on it alot. and the tilt of his axis is.. scary. 4Lz is such a beauty but after it snaked yuzu, idk if i want him to bring it back again. yeah sure i want to see it again but at the same time i'm so scared that i can only say. nah, no thanks lol. hope they can do something abt it. he's got proper technique. heard they fixed his lip in just one off season so maybe they can do something abt his lutz too

I love his Lz technique. If you watch his old programmes (even the junior ones), his 3Lz is one of his biggest jump - both height, distance and that delayed rotation. It's actually been pretty consistent up until the 2014-15 season onward... partly due to his injuries and the fact that it's usually his last jumping pass and partly because he's started training the 4Lz during that time (if the rumours are true).

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I love his Lz technique. If you watch his old programmes (even the junior ones), his 3Lz is one of his biggest jump - both height, distance and that delayed rotation. It's actually been pretty consistent up until the 2014-15 season onward... partly due to his injuries and the fact that it's usually his last jumping pass and partly because he's started training the 4Lz during that time (if the rumours are true).

but the tilt of hia axis since he was juniors is already like that. i find it scary 😅 also, raf said that nathan is practicing 4A wut

29 minutes ago, MrPudding said:
  Hide contents

yuzu: :8:

*sigh* Even though I think this is just Raf trolling (or trying to 'scare' the competition), at this point I guess that's all Nathan has left to do jump-wise. Though I feel like he'd have better luck with a -4T combo.