Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

And quick, quick onto the next event - so that you may have a bit more time for your predictions then last week!

Questions for Cup of China are up:

https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/cc9a82bb-0328-4da6-80d6-52f9e7954a15

As always good luck for everyone and have fun!:fourleafclover:

PS:

2 more things, especially since you have more time this round: if you don't remember your picks anymore, you can also contact me and I'll look it up for you. And in case you want to change something, handing in a second round of guesses is fine.

Edit:

The google spreadsheet showing your detailed answers now also includes the ones for SC - check again if everything is fine and I got your points right. Bonus questions got you 2 points each if right.

Also, you can take a look through the combined PH answers regarding SC here. We where quite split on the ladies silver medalist and Pairs 1st and 2nd!

I take no particular pleasure in doing a lot better than I expected to in SC - did what no. 2 son does with his fantasy football - when he picks them it's the kiss of death - loss of form/ injury etc.  We are alike in many ways but i obviously don't have the evil eye.

33 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

with just how many big names are going to CoC this year, it's SOOO hard to predict the podium!

it's like an epic battlefield!  i don't think we'll know what happens until the last minute!  this season has been full of surprise already!  from the B series competitions up to all the GP series competitions we've had now!  who could've predicted the results for CoR and skate canada?  i know i couldn't!

IKR? I'd say Zagitova is most likely to win, Papadakis and Cizeron at ID and Sui and Han at pairs too ... But this is all I'm sure of ... the others ....:13877886:

mm I left Vincent out from men's podium but a lot will depends on how strict the tech panel will be and if the others will falter. I'm going for Javi gold because he has maybe a slightly better consistency, but Boyang and Mika have the BV to help them so who knows (please both of you guys no meltdown, not too many falls, no pops. Thanks:13877886:). I'd be happy to see Boyang win though, I don't care if it ruins my predictions.  About the girls... Alina feels a bit safer (though stranger things have happened, with Zhenya falling at COR and what happened at SC...). Betting on the japanese ladies and crossing my fingers for all of them, but the chances of all of them being on podium and qualifying are close to nihil:sadPooh: and I left out Gabby, I feel bad:hopelessness:

For Pairs and ID I have high expectation to have at least the gold medalists right, but (again) stranger things have happened before... (Patrick:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:)

and here I am. stil trying to make reasonable predictions when my previous ones have been screwed over and over agian:facepalm: