Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

I gotta do one for SC (will be editing this from time to time because I know I'll change my mind again).

This is less stress... but still hard to predict!

MEDAL MEN LADIES PAIRS ICEDANCE
G Uno Osmond James / Cipres Virtue / Moir
S Chan Wagner Duhamel / Radford Weaver / Poje
B Brown Sotskova Savchenko / Massot Hubbell / Donohue

Dream Podium

MEDAL MEN LADIES PAIRS ICEDANCE
G Chan Hongo* James / Cipres  
S Mura* Honda Ilyushechina / Moscovitch  
B Uno Pogorilaya Peng / Jin  

* I have a really soft spot for them :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

This is fun. I tried to calculate my points and it should be 21 points.

My predictions were:

• Men: Hanyu - Chen - Aliev
  • Ladies: Medvedeva - Higuchi - Kostner
  • Ice Dance: Shibutanis - Bobrovia/Soloviev - Gilles/Poirier
  • Pairs: Tarasova/Morozov - Solbova/Klimov - Marchei/Hotarek

I wonder how much I'll get from bonus questions :10636614:

Now, on to the next round :hachimaki:

I'll add mine for Skate Canada here too, just in case I forget them again:

MEDAL MEN LADIES PAIRS ICE DANCE
G Shoma UNO Kaetlyn OSMOND Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR 
S Patrick CHAN Maria SOTSKOVA Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE
B Jason BROWN Marin HONDA Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE

The ladies are the hardest. I don't know know who to choose between Anna, Maria, Ashley, Karen or Marin but I guess this will be it.

Here we go again! Last time I didn't do this and I end up forgetting my own prediction on pairs and ice dance :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Men

1. Shoma UNO

2. Patrick CHAN

3. Jason BROWN

Ladies

1. Kaetlyn OSMOND 

2. Maria SOTSKOVA

3.  Marin HONDA 

Ice Dance

1. Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR 

2. Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE

3. Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE

Pairs

1. Aliona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT

2. Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD

3. Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES 

3 hours ago, crazykuroneko said:

btw, since for the men we can pretty much predict their layouts, is there a table or anything that compile the ladies' layouts?? it's so hard predictint them without being biased :13877886:

I could try creating a BV/layout table for Ladies but whereas with men it's easy (it's the Top 6, plus a couple dark horses!), there's a lot of contender ladies for a lot of podiums and the list would be big...

Okay, here's the ladies BV table. Let me know if the information is too confusing. I've ordered them by Season's Best.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wa6c0O2EJ3AfxFv16xKPySPifT5YTIEW5RiLfUHt3Vw/edit#gid=0

Note: Both Ashley and Satoko are question marks in terms of layout since they haven't officially competed anywhere yet, so I added in last season's data. I'll upgrade as necessary.

Also Marin will apparently be doing 3Lz3T for her SP but I've kept 3F3T for now. Her BV with the 3Lz3T would be the same as Bradie's, below her. 

Okay, late as promised *cough*, the results for the CoR prediction round are here! Aaaaaaand...

On 10/23/2017 at 2:16 AM, Yatagarasu said:

I got the Shibs and Zhenya right and the rest is best not talked about :smiley-laughing021:

...she says, while winning :biggrin:(No Yata, I have no idea how you did it either, must be natural talent ;) )

Overall results:

1.) Yatagarsu, 35 points

2.) kitsune, 34 points

3.) Singcarcom, Li'Kitsu, 33 points

For the single disciplines:

Lil Sailor won the Men's event with 12 points, followed by kitsune and Sayu93 with 9 points. Then came what feels like at least 90% of participants with 7 points :laughing: In the ladies event, 3 members had the maximum points (14) - kitsune, Kelly Ng and Singcarcom. Ice Dance had 3 completely right predictions too, from golden, Yata and me. In Pairs the highest number comes from Altie with 12 points, followed by a pretty big number of posters with 8 points.

If you want to check in detail, here is the google spreadsheet including everyones exact results. It will be updated after every GP of course!

Congratulations to all the winners so far! :studsmatta:

PS: A right answer for a bonus question always gave you 2 points. I can't make the answers you gave visible for everyone on the site itself, but I can download them as PDF files and will add that in tomorrow - but I'll focus on the questions for SC first!