Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

And so, with the team event drawing to a close and the individual events starting to come closer.... here's the link for the Olympics prediction round! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/8d65970f-945b-4488-b866-e15a9ca2ed9b

As said before, it doesn't include the men, so no Yuzu-jinxing possible. Good luck and have fun with the other disciplines everyone! :cheer:

I went for a mix of personal taste and reasonable chances...tho I'm feeling very bad for predicting against S/M victory, but with Aliona's issue I see S/H having more chances, tho not getting gold would be unbeveliably kuyashii for Aliona:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:. tbh I'd be disappointed on pair winners only if D/R get the gold, they just aren't my cup of tea among all the top teams:shrug:

And I'm trying not to think about jpn ladies' underscoring:meditationf:

• 2 weeks later...

Same :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: everything is right in the world because zuzu got his shiny gold:0006::winner: :yes2: tbh I couldn't even imagine anyone else getting that gold, I just couldn't think of anyone else in his place

All those I've predicted for gold got silver tho, team event included :biggrin: that's #consistency :coolio:

I've managed to get some bronze right tho:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: