Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

1 hour ago, Smultron said:

Oh boy, I don't even remember half of the junior men :laughing: 

The ladies field is just insane :13877886: 

I put Alexey in 6th because I didn't even remember his name and then after I submitted my guesses I looked at the ranking and apparently he got the most points whoops (for real tho, who are you :confused:)

11 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I put Alexey in 6th because I didn't even remember his name and then after I submitted my guesses I looked at the ranking and apparently he got the most points whoops (for real tho, who are you :confused:)

He's one of Eteri's, quite good actually.

It's just that overall the junior guys were quite underwhelming; these 6 are the best, and I'm joking a bit above but I cannot help that the ladies just left a much stronger impression. 

17 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Oh, evil Fanyus who aren't true skating fans and don't know juniors :biggrin: 

I only remember Alexey because he had nice music :facepalm:

I feel sort of bad about it but junior guys left me very unimpressed, and the only one that I liked didn't make it to the GPF... 

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He's one of Eteri's, quite good actually.

It's just that overall the junior guys were quite underwhelming; these 6 are the best, and I'm joking a bit above but I cannot help that the ladies just left a much stronger impression. 

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Oh, evil Fanyus who aren't true skating fans and don't know juniors :biggrin: 

I only remember Alexey because he had nice music :facepalm:

I feel sort of bad about it but junior guys left me very unimpressed, and the only one that I liked didn't make it to the GPF... 

The real irony here is that I actually watched all of the juniors unlike the seniors this season but the ladies were definitely more memorable to me :shrug:

Man.... besides Mitsuki and Krasnozhon, I can't remember any of the junior men. I wish Jun Hwan and Vincent stayed in juniors for another year. The ladies event is gonna be fierce. I wanted to put Tarakanova for gold because I love her but she's a bit of a wild child and I still want some points (I also didn't want to jinx her)

Meh - it's a bit of fun that will hopefully get us through this last hurdle before things get really serious.  I went by the ones that I could remember plus a boost for TJ who are always my favourites.  The main competition is going to be odd  and I can't say I'm looking forward to it but I will enjoy the juniors

I think junior ladies in this final will be even more interesting than senior ladies to watch. They all are so unique and strong and I like that there's almost no scores margin between them so it's so exciting! 

Predictions submitted! One thing for sure is that Eteri will come back with at least one medal )))

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

I think junior ladies in this final will be even more interesting than senior ladies to watch. They all are so unique and strong and I like that there's almost no scores margin between them so it's so exciting! 

Predictions submitted! One thing for sure is that Eteri will come back with at least one medal )))

Junior ladies is the best discipline at this GPF hands down, IMO. Tbh I was super curious how everyone here would guess, so I checked after I submitted myself what the response summary so far is... and votes really seem more evenly split then we ever had before :10636614:

And @axelnojutsu if you're not too confident in your guesses anymore, just submit new ones again. Same for everyone else, of course ^^