Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

Just now, Joey said:

Yes, nationals game is up next! I wanted to post in the upcoming days what my ideas are regarding that, and of course everyone is welcome to make suggestions or say what you would like to see/do. If anyone has any ideas, don't be shy :smiley-happy085:

Russian and Japanese and Chinese or minor federations like Spain too? 

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Russian and Japanese and Chinese or minor federations like Spain too? 

I think I would have stayed with the biggest ones - Japanese, Russian, Chinese, American & Canadian nats. Unless anyone wants more? It'll go 100% into random guessing for me in some cases there, tbh :laughing:

Also, some of them are pretty close together, and end of January Europeans & 4CCs is starting too! Not sure if I can handle 8 wounds in one month "xD

1 minute ago, Joey said:

I think I would have stayed with the biggest ones - Japanese, Russian, Chinese, American & Canadian nats. Unless anyone wants more? It'll go 100% into random guessing for me in some cases there, tbh :laughing:

Also, some of them are pretty close together, and end of January Europeans & 4CCs is starting too! Not sure if I can handle 8 wounds in one month "xD

Seems perfectly reasonable! We thank you for providing us with fun, but if it's hard, then you really don't have to do it! 

8 minutes ago, Fay said:

Seems perfectly reasonable! We thank you for providing us with fun, but if it's hard, then you really don't have to do it! 

It's fun to do too! I'll look through the schedule for all the upcoming nationals and see what fits in & what not :)

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

It's fun to do too! I'll look through the schedule for all the upcoming nationals and see what fits in & what not :)

On Wednesday we should learn who's taking part in the Russian Nationals... if I can lend a hand there, I'm here. 

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

On Wednesday we should learn who's taking part in the Russian Nationals... if I can lend a hand there, I'm here. 

That would be nice, thank you!

I'M IN TOP 9 AND GET A SMALL GOLD MEDAL I'M HAPPY :embSwan::sadPooh:

and congrats for the medalists. those scores are so high

like i always say, i really enjoy this game. i found myself keep counting the scores i might get after every discipline over lol.

and also thanks to this game, i started to really watch pairs and fall in love with S/M's FS so hard

I'm down with the nationals. The big five sounds great (though i have to refrain myself to not vote my faves in RusNats ;;)

44 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Respect to you and your prediction ability  :bow:

The men completely and utterly destroyed my predictions (ladies did their share to) :drama:

I had no real system, so I did a bit of who I want to be on the podium vs who has been getting good results. But I mostly went with gut so...I have no idea how I did this