Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

On 04/04/2018 at 8:12 PM, Yatagarasu said:

Don't give ideas to the French, for the love of everything :13877886:

Thanks for the laugh and yes, I'm French, and still ashamed by what happened then...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, wingman said:

Oh I can't wait to the next round of this game.

Should we just do a google spreadsheet to make the scoring easy? 

Joey does it all herself, as she makes the quizzes too. I have no idea if we'll do it again, here's hoping :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I'm sorry I had a bit of a FS break over the summer, which included being non-existent on most internet platforms. But since people still want to, I'd definitely be in for another round of prediction games this season and I'm fine with organizing them again too :)

Here's one important note though: I don't really want to use the same side I used before again, for the simple reason that the use isn't free and I'd have to pay. So I'd rather move it to google spreadsheets that have to be filled out or the answers being posted here in the thread. If anyone wants to throw ideas in or wants to help organizing that would be cool too, just let me know. Otherwise, I would just keep thanigs pretty much the same way they were last season ^_^

2 hours ago, Joey said:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I had a bit of a FS break over the summer, which included being non-existent on most internet platforms. But since people still want to, I'd definitely be in for another round of prediction games this season and I'm fine with organizing them again too :)

Here's one important note though: I don't really want to use the same side I used before again, for the simple reason that the use isn't free and I'd have to pay. So I'd rather move it to google spreadsheets that have to be filled out or the answers being posted here in the thread. If anyone wants to throw ideas in or wants to help organizing that would be cool too, just let me know. Otherwise, I would just keep thanigs pretty much the same way they were last season ^_^

Thank you so much :dancingpooh:

3 hours ago, Joey said:

Thank you for doing this.. The game was fun last season and I am looking forward to do it again  :smiley-happy085:

Did you try google forms? it is free and very easy to use

23 hours ago, Neenah said:

Thank you for doing this.. The game was fun last season and I am looking forward to do it again  :smiley-happy085:

Did you try google forms? it is free and very easy to use

Haven't used google forms before I think, but I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion ^^

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2018 at 11:01 AM, crazykuroneko said:

Can't wait to start this game again. I think I can help in managing the scores and announce it just in case @Joey finds herself busy

if only we have badge system here, it'll be fun to have badges for the medalists. It will make the game more fun

Thank you very much :10742289:

(And yes, the badge system would be fun ^^)

So, to give you an update: I've switched to google forms (thank you again Neenah for suggesting it!), but not much will change in how you have to use it. I have the first ones nearly ready, but the last weekend came with the incredible combination of a.) me getting sick and b.) my old PC dying on friday. And I didn't want to try finish those forms via phone since it felt like potential disaster. So with my first day back at work and in proximitiy of my work PC, I'll finish things up today/tomorrow and then start the new round of prediction games ^_^