Jump to content
kismet98

Yuzuru Hanyu - Filipino Fan Thread (Filipino & Cebuano)

Recommended Posts

Hi guys! I'm Dianne, nice to meet you all :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: 

 

Bagong season na, magiging active na ba ulit 'yung thread? x) Nakita ko na dati, pero ngayon lang ako nakapost. ^^; 

 

Anyway, may gumagamit ba sa inyo ng Telegram? May interestedo ba sa inyong sumali ng figure skating group chat (90% Yuzu, 10% other skaters, idk) for updates, form new friendships (charot), etc? :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 9:32 PM, 5tarfruit said:

Hi guys! I'm Dianne, nice to meet you all :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: 

 

Bagong season na, magiging active na ba ulit 'yung thread? x) Nakita ko na dati, pero ngayon lang ako nakapost. ^^; 

 

Anyway, may gumagamit ba sa inyo ng Telegram? May interestedo ba sa inyong sumali ng figure skating group chat (90% Yuzu, 10% other skaters, idk) for updates, form new friendships (charot), etc? :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Lol, iniisip ko kung part na ba ako ng telegram group na to hahaha.

 

Hey guys! Feels great to be back. Medyo nag hiatus ako from PH. Anyway, is anyone from the group planning to watch Worlds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@spacekittylei, wala pa 'yung group, naisip ko lang gumawa ng isa :68468287: Btw, is the YuzuruHanyuPH FB group super active? 

 

I'm planning on going to Worlds as well, but that depends on whether I can get tickets. Patayan na naman 'to, haaayy :59227c768286a__s: 

 

:68271401::68271401: Kung interesado kayo dun sa Telegram group, please post/PM me your usernames na lang. Thank you, hihi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 5tarfruit said:

@spacekittylei, wala pa 'yung group, naisip ko lang gumawa ng isa :68468287: Btw, is the YuzuruHanyuPH FB group super active? 

 

Not really super active. More on regularly updated then may maglalike but not much other content poster aside from admin. We're kinda hoping to make it more active and lively. :)

 

33 minutes ago, 5tarfruit said:

I'm planning on going to Worlds as well, but that depends on whether I can get tickets. Patayan na naman 'to, haaayy :59227c768286a__s: 

True! Tapos imagine if Daisuke Takahashi gets to go to Worlds (though, afaik local competitions till Nationals lang ang target niya), it'll be a bloodbath. Regardless if I get an event tix, I'll still be in Japan that week so baka mag abang outside the arena or sightseeing ng cherry blossoms.

 

Sure i'll dm you my deets~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gusto ko rin manood ng ladies, pairs, and ice dance :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

 

5 minutes ago, spacekittylei said:

Sure i'll dm you my deets~

Yay! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: Crossing my fingers na, sana makakuha tayong lahat ng ticket/s!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5tarfruit said:

Gusto ko rin manood ng ladies, pairs, and ice dance :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

 

Yay! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: Crossing my fingers na, sana makakuha tayong lahat ng ticket/s!

 

Per day ata ang tix instead of per discipline so baka mabilis ma sold out yung dates na kasabay ng men's and ladies.

 

Pero yeah, crossing my fingers as well. Kahit men's FS or Gala lang, happy na ako. Though getting a Gala tix will eff up my Japan itinerary. :59227c768286a__s:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×