Yuzuru Hanyu - Filipino Fan Thread (Filipino & Cebuano)

kismet98

5 hours ago, PapiandPooh422 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah. Which is unfortunate. For me, and anyone is free to disagree, it is a badly thought action. Parang checkmate lang. No matter what's the reason of why Zhenya did it, even if it's in her own volition, a PR move of her team (or Yuzu's kung talaga), pressure from the haters, too forward shippers (🙄) na we might never know the real reason of, it is still a head-scratching move. If any of them think it will kill all of the negativity well they're in for a surprise (surprise nga ba) because they just triplicate the attention to it. Imagine, pati yung mga taong wala namang pakialam nung una nagtatanong na kung bakit at anong nangyari. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Hope that whoever's involved in this issue won't find this issue bite them in the back. 

I have posted a lengthy reply to you my dear @PapiandPooh422 and hid it, pero di ko makita. Anyare? hahaha

Just now, PapiandPooh422 said:

Yeah. I keep getting notified (maybe at least twice) that someone quoted me or something but I'm seeing nothing. Weird..

OMG! Ang hahaba nung replies ko. Nakakairita. The worst is I copied it sa notepad pero nag-shutdown yung laptop ko. OMG! Okay, I will write another novel. nyahahaha

52 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Ooops. 😬 Sorry to hear that. 

No problem! :)

I really feel bad for Zhenya and for those who are involved in this fiasco. I agree that deleting all but two of three years' worth of photos has done more harm than good. I have the impression that it was a spur of the moment decision. Maybe she had it enough with these delusional and overzealous shippers and haters and just decided on a whim to delete all but two of their photos. If someone advised her to do it, then, it is an ill advise. You are right in saying that it has attracted the attention of even those who have no idea about the whole thing. Actually, these questions have sprang on my mind: 1) Why retain two photos? Why delete all but two? She could have just deleted everything so as to not  leave a trace (as if it won't!). 2) Is there something serious going on between her and Yuzu that will prompt her to delete their photos and disable comments on her latest post? I understand that delusional fans and haters can be too much to handle, but deleting all the photos only fuels the speculations. Haters will hate, and delusional fans will continue to exist. These are the realities that every fandom should live with. She could have just ignored the haters; but she is still young and vulnerable; so maybe we have to understand that she might have not thought about the repercussions of her actions. I hope this will be a learning experience for her in handling stuff like this.

I do not believe that Yuzu would go as far as telling Zhenya to delete their photos. Even if he cares that much for her as a friend or more than a friend, Yuzu strikes me as someone who respects the decision of the people around him. Also, I have a feeling that he would just advise her to ignore it.

I just hope that Zhenya's relationship/ friendship with Yuzu and other people involved will not be affected by this fiasco. I really feel bad for her. She does not deserve the hate and the pestering she receives from them. 

15 minutes ago, sailorpooh said:

I really feel bad for Zhenya and for those who are involved in this fiasco. I agree that deleting all but two of three years' worth of photos has done more harm than good. I have the impression that it was a spur of the moment decision. Maybe she had it enough with these delusional and overzealous shippers and haters and just decided on a whim to delete all but two of their photos. If someone advised her to do it, then, it is an ill advise. You are right in saying that it has attracted the attention of even those who have no idea about the whole thing. Actually, these questions have sprang on my mind: 1) Why retain two photos? Why delete all but two? She could have just deleted everything so as to not  leave a trace (as if it won't!). 2) Is there something serious going on between her and Yuzu that will prompt her to delete their photos and disable comments on her latest post? I understand that delusional fans and haters can be too much to handle, but deleting all the photos only fuels the speculations. Haters will hate, and delusional fans will continue to exist. These are the realities that every fandom should live with. She could have just ignored the haters; but she is still young and vulnerable; so maybe we have to understand that she might have not thought about the repercussions of her actions. I hope this will be a learning experience for her in handling stuff like this.

I do not believe that Yuzu would go as far as telling Zhenya to delete their photos. Even if he cares that much for her as a friend or more than a friend, Yuzu strikes me as someone who respects the decision of the people around him. Also, I have a feeling that he would just advise her to ignore it.

I just hope that Zhenya's relationship/ friendship with Yuzu and other people involved will not be affected by this fiasco. I really feel bad for her. She does not deserve the hate and the pestering she receives from them. 

And it seems like it wasn't just with Yuzu. Even pics ata with Boyang got deleted as well. Ugh, I too hope that this incident wouldn't affect her relationship to her fellow skaters. 

Also, aren't these fans glad that Janny (and other skaters too) are sharing Yuzu content that we wouldn't have the chance to see?

Segue lang, our local customs held my Sendai shirts hostage. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: I have to call them up and pick it up from Pasay. I really hope I wouldn't be taxed so much.

45 minutes ago, sailorpooh said:

Oh wow. That's a really long post. ☺️

Spoiler

Yeah, me too, I really feel bad for them. And I really pray that it won't bite them back hard. This really proves that spur of the moment decisions, if it is even the case here, often leads to more harm than good. Those pics have been there for years, the comments must have been there as long as that. In my opinion the best decision is to just ignore them since you've been doing it for a long time. Or maybe just delete the hateful and "shippy" comments or just close the comments section for good. As for your questions, I have more speculations and I think I'd appreciate it if I can just DM them to you since I don't want to spread fire in here. She's still young. She'll know more from experience. I just hope that whatever happens in result to this won't scar friendships and relationships. Hay, social media nga naman. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

Tungkol naman kay Zuzu, you and me are in the same page. I don't believe that he will tell others to remove pictures of him in SNS but at the same time I do believe that for you to be able to post those pics you need his permission because if not he will be terribly disappointed. Which only backs up the notion that he won't tell anyone to deleted his pics with them since he already gave them permission to post it and it will make him a 'walang isang-salitang tao' which is SO NOT HIM. He may be a troll but he's not a phony. 

You know with Misha retiring(?), I kinda' worried about how close will they still be as I view Misha as a helm that keeps the group's relationship together. And with this happening, I don't know. But I hope they can prove good old grandma me wrong. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

6 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Oh wow. That's a really long post. ☺️

Hide contents

Yeah, me too, I really feel bad for them. And I really pray that it won't bite them back hard. This really proves that spur of the moment decisions, if it is even the case here, often leads to more harm than good. Those pics have been there for years, the comments must have been there as long as that. In my opinion the best decision is to just ignore them since you've been doing it for a long time. Or maybe just delete the hateful and "shippy" comments or just close the comments section for good. As for your questions, I have more speculations and I think I'd appreciate it if I can just DM them to you since I don't want to spread fire in here. She's still young. She'll know more from experience. I just hope that whatever happens in result to this won't scar friendships and relationships. Hay, social media nga naman. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

Tungkol naman kay Zuzu, you and me are in the same page. I don't believe that he will tell others to remove pictures of him in SNS but at the same I do believe that you be able to post those pics you need his permission because if not he will be terribly disappointed. Which only backs up the notion that he won't tell anyone to deleted his pics with them since he already gave them permission to post it and it will make him a 'walang isang-salitang tao' which is SO NOT HIM. He may be a troll but he's not a phony. 

You know with Misha retiring(?), I kinda' worried about how close will they still be as I view Misha as a helm that keeps the group's relationship together. And with this happening, I don't know. But I hope they can prove gold old grandma me wrong. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I think Zuzu doesn't mind having his photos posted, and tama nga naman, it has been there for a long time. Haters can talk all they want, but they will also get tired and the issue will just die a natural death.

Maybe you can DM it to me on Twitter? I am actually quite apprehensive in posting about this topic, but as a fan of Zuzu and Zhenya, I really feel bad about them and I want to know what other fans think about it.

26 minutes ago, spacekittylei said:

And it seems like it wasn't just with Yuzu. Even pics ata with Boyang got deleted as well. Ugh, I too hope that this incident wouldn't affect her relationship to her fellow skaters. 

Also, aren't these fans glad that Janny (and other skaters too) are sharing Yuzu content that we wouldn't have the chance to see?

20 minutes ago, sailorpooh said:

Yes. From what I read, some stupid fans were accusing Baby Zhenya of being a "traitor" to Yuzu for "flirting" with Boyang. I just cannot. Nakakaloka. Mga atribida. :disdain:

Guys, hehe I'd appreciate it if we keep this in a private chat box. I think I'll just PM you two. You know, for others sanity and also forum rules (no speculations about skaters' personal lives. 

29 minutes ago, spacekittylei said:

Segue lang, our local customs held my Sendai shirts hostage. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380: I have to call them up and pick it up from Pasay. I really hope I wouldn't be taxed so much.

Oh, yeah. I saw your posts on Twitter. Ano ba naman yun, shirt lang naman di pa pagbigyan. 

1 minute ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Guys, hehe I'd appreciate it if we keep this in a private chat box. I think I'll just PM you two. You know, for others sanity and also forum rules (no speculations about skaters' personal lives. 

Oh, yeah. I saw your posts on Twitter. Ano ba naman yun, shirt lang naman di pa pagbigyan. 

I don't know how to hide contents kasi. Sige, I'll delete na lang. hehe