Yuzuru Hanyu - Filipino Fan Thread (Filipino & Cebuano)

kismet98

2 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

I would love for him to stay sa TCC too kung mag click sila ni Brian!

Pero if thay happens, let's mourn for Brian's hair. Si Yuzu malamang won't hold back sa quint talks niya kay Boyang. 😂😂

^THIS! Hahaha, akala siguro ni Brian mababawasan na stress niya wih Javi out of TCC. Oh boy, he's in for a surprise with the yuzu x boyang duo!

14 minutes ago, Anya said:

Makikita na ni Zuzu in the flesh and gold blades ni Bibi Boyang! :laughing:

*Boyang crying: Waaaaah! My blades are missing!

the sound of someone skidding to a stop in the middle of the rink caught everyone's attention

Yuzu: Look! I have a new gold blade!

everyone throw suspicious looks on him. :angrypooh::knc_brian3::knc_tracy1:

Yuzu: HINIRAM KO LANG!!!!! :sorrow:

38 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

the sound of someone skidding to a stop in the middle of the rink caught everyone's attention

OMG! I can totally see this happening!

Brian

4 minutes ago, spacekittylei said:

OMG! I can totally see this happening!

42 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Brian: Yuuuuuzuuuuuu!

Zuzu:  :winky:

Brian: :volcano:

42 minutes ago, sailorpooh said:

Yung press con na lang naabutan ko... :2: Pero based sa Twitter updates, bumaha na naman ng tao sa mga kalye ng Sendai...

Na-sad ako after kasi magtataong-kweba na uli si Zuzu :sorrow:

Yung araw talaga yung pinarade sa Sendai eh. Sobrang bright ni Yuzu grabe T_T  how will I survive. T_T Kawawa nga si zuzu eh yung arms niya pagod na pagod. hahaha

:peekapooh:mag lulurk na lang siya ulit. Kung mag susummer camp si Boyang sa TCC baka lumabas siya sa sns.

2 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Yung araw talaga yung pinarade sa Sendai eh. Sobrang bright ni Yuzu grabe T_T  how will I survive. T_T Kawawa nga si zuzu eh yung arms niya pagod na pagod. hahaha

:peekapooh:mag lulurk na lang siya ulit. Kung mag susummer camp si Boyang sa TCC baka lumabas siya sa sns.

Kaya nga the moment na tumayo siya nung press con, na-sad ako bigla...

Grabe yung smile niya... Sobrang nakaka-ganda ng mood. Pumarada lang siya, feeling proud mama na naman ako. Hahaha.

Gaano kaya kahaba yung pinarada. At mainit... Pero Zuzu really is great. Mahal na mahal niya talaga fans niya, and he is genuinely grateful for all the support he gets.... What a precious child... Naiiyak ako. We don't deserve him. :sorrow:

I don't know kung pwede pag-usapan dito (kung hindi, delete na lang itong post ko hehe)

I saw a Twitter thread about Zhenya deleting all but three photos of her and Zuzu on IG and disabled comments on her latest post. When I checked her account, only two pictures of her with Yuzu remained. Have you seen the thread?

19 hours ago, sailorpooh said:

I don't know kung pwede pag-usapan dito (kung hindi, delete na lang itong post ko hehe)

I saw a Twitter thread about Zhenya deleting all but three photos of her and Zuzu on IG and disabled comments on her latest post. When I checked her account, only two pictures of her with Yuzu remained. Have you seen the thread?

Spoiler

Yeah. Which is unfortunate. For me, and anyone is free to disagree, it is a badly thought action. Parang checkmate lang. No matter what's the reason of why Zhenya did it, even if it's in her own volition, a PR move of her team (or Yuzu's kung talaga), pressure from the haters, too forward shippers (🙄) na we might never know the real reason of, it is still a head-scratching move. If any of them think it will kill all of the negativity well they're in for a surprise (surprise nga ba) because they just triplicate the attention to it. Imagine, pati yung mga taong wala namang pakialam nung una nagtatanong na kung bakit at anong nangyari. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Hope that whoever's involved in this issue won't find this issue bite them in the back.