Yuzuru Hanyu - Filipino Fan Thread (Filipino & Cebuano)

kismet98

4 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Good Morning guys! :9:

Me too! :pouty:

I kinda figured out what happened. Pag public ang connection, it wouldnt connect.

And i can’t configure settings kasi it’s a work laptop lol. My personal laptop’s working fine pero cant connect to the TV lol. It’s driving me crazy

2 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Ano kaya ang mangyayari ngayong araw? Wala pa man naiiyak na ko. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I’m so excited! The last 2 days have been great!

14 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Di ba axel store yung official site?

Yep. What TG does is ioorder na nila for you yung items na PO mo, then local shipping na lang babayaran mo on top of the merch price. You dont have to bother yourself with international shipping.

I havent checked with axelstore if they do international shipping so right now, TG is an attractive option to get #CiONTU merch. But dear lord, the prices of the shirt and the aizoban is making me cry. 

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with Trash Girls. I’m just a regular customer. Sa kanya ko inoorder yung mags ko.

24 minutes ago, spacekittylei said:

Yep. What TG does is ioorder na nila for you yung items na PO mo, then local shipping na lang babayaran mo on top of the merch price. You dont have to bother yourself with international shipping.

I havent checked with axelstore if they do international shipping so right now, TG is an attractive option to get #CiONTU merch. But dear lord, the prices of the shirt and the aizoban is making me cry. 

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with Trash Girls. I’m just a regular customer. Sa kanya ko inoorder yung mags ko.

ahhh~ Nakalagay sa axel store di available yung international shipping at this point. :sadPooh: Umaasa ako dun sa "at this point" at mag wish na mag oopen sila for international shipping someday.  Yung prices ng tshirt dyan sa site. T_T kaiyak grabe. 

1 hour ago, spacekittylei said:

Trash Girls just opened up pre-orders for #CiONTU merchandise. Huhu, mej pricey siyaaa

https://trashgirls.net/collections/pre-orders 

Di ko alam kung i-iiyak ko ba ito o itatawa! :peekapooh:Ang price e halos katumbas/malapit lapit na s orig yen price  nya.   Pero feeling ko din kahit magkaroon ng international shipping halos magiging around this price din because... customs :ohno: Ang hirap maging pulubi! :4: