Yuzuru Hanyu Exhibitions Streaming/Discussions Party

Hi everyone,

before the start of the Grand Prix series and its excitement and angst,  let's have a fun and relaxing last streaming party, this time a special one - Yuzuru's exhibitions through the years! :11135030: 

Please suggest the performances you'd like to watch or just recommend some. We could watch 2 or 3 performances/season.

I'll gather the suggestions until Friday/early Saturday before the streaming.

Until then, please fill out the doodle and let us know when you have time this coming weekend:

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/62x7ngcu5x4dzsde

(I'm planning one party this time, but if needed, we can have two parties as well)

:7562096:

Streaming link: https://www.rabb.it/sallycinnamon

Playlist:

+ 2016 NHK Special EX

2007 JPN Junior Nationals, Sing Sing Sing

2012 Worlds, White Legend

2012 NHK Trophy, Hana ni Nare

2013 GPF, Story

2014 WOG, White Legend

2014 TOI, Change

2014 Prince Ice World in Hachinohe, Hana ni Nare (!!!!! Recommended for the camera close ups!)

2015 FaOI in Shizuoka, Believe

2015 SC, Requiem of Heaven & Earth (TSN version where Tracy commentates)

2015 NHK Trophy, Requiem of Heaven & Earth (not gonna lie, recc'ing this for the Seimei encore)

2016 NHK Special Ex, Hana wa Saku (with Shizuka Arakawa, Takeshi Honda, and Akiko Suzuki)

2016 Worlds, Requiem of Heaven & Earth

2016 SC, Notte Stellata

wow @kaeryth is super organized as always:bow::bow::bow:

(and thank you for proposing Change:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5: I love how extra Yuzu is in that ex without those horrid gloves from his junior years)

I'd add the TEB 2013 NDP, please:snonegai: (NDP deserves a bit of love)

And 2017 WTT Swan + LGC encore is a must

maybe we could also have the PW encore from FaoI Niigata 2017...:banana_smiley_19::thrasher:

btw I was thinking if Yuzuru will ever skate to RJ2 again... I'd be very curious to see how that costume fits his current more muscular body. Wait, no, I don't know if I want to see that:laughing:

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions so far! :grouphug: Please keep them coming! Anything from 2010 or 2011 maybe? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

I agree with you @LadyLou, NDP deserves a bit more <3, but I'm not sure about RJ2, the program was perfect for him at the age of 19, but he's grown up now and I think he would be too old for portraying Romeo (or Juliet, or both :happy:) at this age. I liked the program (it was actually the program which got me into Yuzu back in 2013) and I liked boobskirt, too, but I'd rather see Let's Go Crazy at an exhibition than RJ2 :laughing:

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Yuzuru Hanyu Exhibitions Streaming/Discussions Party