Craziness and tongue-in-cheek-ness at ice shows

We all know that *Things* happen At ice shows.  Crazy Things. Tongue-in-cheek Moments. Because I couldn't find a thread about crazy happenings at random ice shows I made this New thread. This is not just about yuzuru's shows or big shows, but the craziness in general. So share Videos, pics etc that you find. I hope i chose the right category for this thread. 

How about this?

Boléro by Hiroaki Sato in Dreams on Ice 2015

Youtube

In this video, you can see Yuzu giving a standing ovation to this performance and even trying to imitate a significant move in it.(See from about 1:15 mark)
If you can't see this one please try this link, though this doesn't include the standing ovation.

2 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

How about this?

Boléro by Hiroaki Sato in Dreams on Ice 2015

Youtube

In this video, you can see Yuzu giving a standing ovation to this performance and even trying to imitate a significant move in it.(See from about 1:15 mark)
If you can't see this one please try this link, though this doesn't include the standing ovation.

:omg: He tried to copy Maya Plisetskaya choreography for Bolero! haha

On 9/26/2017 at 9:24 AM, SparkleSalad said:

I would be so very, very grateful if someone could explain to me wth is going on here!

(They also made a music video about accidentally dropping your Art on Ice tickets in the street.)

I didn't know stephane could sing....