Yatagarasu

[2017] CS Autumn Classic Int - Men's Free Skating

Just now, liv said:

So javi, yuzu and keegan on the podium. ok.

Yuzu: Hi Canadian silver! Time to hang u on my bedroom wall this season too! 

I just hope he hasn't aggravated his problem for his knee. His melting is totally understandable - he gave it all last night...

Just now, Winnie_20 said:

"It looks like Javier Fernandez has won the men's title." Geeez, she sounds like she cannot believe it! 

it sounds more like she's not sure about the result. would fit with how things went so far here, tbh

Just now, MrPudding said:

Could it be he remembered the injury from boston

I was getting major Boston flashbacks too so if I was... (this is why it doesn't help to recycle both programs lol). 

I hope he can get over the mental block but he didn't seem too cut up about it -- like Yatagarasu said earlier, changing up a program layout at the last minute is always gonna be tough

2 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

I got this vibe, too. Disappointed and frustated at himself, sure, but knowing where the problem is and how to fix it. And that's all he needs.

to add some more, I think he knows exactly what's the problem here, especially after that k&c discussion with Tracy. And he will learn from it for sure... and compare to that of WC SP last year... this is not him being depressed. 

nams pcs probably held him back, he went clean w 2 quads in the sp and only got 37 in pcs, potentially ur's too :/// 

Nam is fifth? That looks odd.

Well, Canadian silver and lots of kuyashii. The traditional beginning of season prep for Yuzu. I guess there's no breaking that pattern.

I just hope he's feeling okay.