I discovered mooncakes two weeks ago in the Chinese supermarket and they have killing my diet and wallet since then. The ones I am getting have green tea and white beans filling and they are so good :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I also tried the one with Lotus and eggs and they were very delicious but also more expensive :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5: 

13 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I discovered mooncakes two weeks ago in the Chinese supermarket and they have killing my diet and wallet since then. The ones I am getting have green tea and white beans filling and they are so good :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

I also tried the one with Lotus and eggs and they were very delicious but also more expensive :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5: 

It sounds sooooooo good :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: 

Ugh, googling mooncakes when you are hungry at work is not the best idea :sorrow: They do look very yummy :smiley-love017:

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I lost my appetite :Poohgaveup:

Take care! I'm thinking about Yuzu and how he's probably covered in blankets in a bed and probably crying even now. I wish I could cook a hot chocolate for him and I hope he will receive countless hugs today. Also I hope he will eat for his health and rest his mind. We should do our best to take care of ourselves as well. 

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Take care! I'm thinking about Yuzu and how he's probably covered in blankets in a bed and probably crying even now. I wish I could cook a hot chocolate for him and I hope he will receive countless hugs today. Also I hope he will eat for his health and rest his mind. We should do our best to take care of ourselves as well. 

That's what saddens me the most :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I'm trying to be social right now, hopefully it works to distract me 

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

That's what saddens me the most :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I'm trying to be social right now, hopefully it works to distract me 

It's sad, yes, but sometimes crying is phisiological! 

I don't know why, but this makes me think of when I was little and was supposed to go to Summer camp... but the day before the departure day, I fell on some escalators and hurt my leg. I had to put stitches and my parents kept telling me that I couldn't go to the summer camp anymore. I was so sad, I cried all night through. 

It's such a stupid example, but... I think it's phisiological to cry in a situation like this one, for Yuzuru... but he knows it's the best thing for him, and there was no other choice. Knowing this, has to bring him some peace. And he will have enough people around him telling him that this doesn't take anything away from him, he is still the leader and every skater at GPF will feel that their win will somewhat be lukewarm because it won't be absolute. I can rest assured of this.