There you go! I was also opening a thread simultaneously, but I decided to delete it once I saw yours! 

Please, bring in new recipes here - and make this a mouth-watering experience! Share pics of your culinary triumphs! 

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

With apologies for how crappy my phone camera is, let me kick it off with the cookies that started it all.

How... How do I upload photos... I'm so...

*gleeeeep*

How does one get attachments to exist?

Oh, sorry, you can't directly upload pictures into the forum, but you can upload it somewhere else like imgur and insert the attachment. Sorry about that! 

Thank you for opening this <3

If anyone ever wants to know any good youtube cooking channels, ask away. I follow, like, more than 50 of them. I'm not kidding hahahah

Lately, I've been obsessing over bento's. I love pretty food, I love eating in boxes, and I love Japan. So it's a winning formula for me. This channel does the prettiest bentos ever. Sometimes the mom will cook, sometimes the father, and sometimes they make their little bean kid cook stuff <3 Adorable and delicious. 

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ah, I see, I thought I was being unusually dense.

Well, here we go, then. Out of focus cookies!

:/ It still refuses cooperation...

Who wants to see them bad enough to click the link and go?

You can open it in a new window and then post the link here, the picture will be automatically embedded :smile:  (if you want to resize the picture, too, just double click on it!)

They look so yummy!! 

And I'm so hungry :sad4:

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ah, I see, I thought I was being unusually dense.

Well, here we go, then. Out of focus cookies!

:/ It still refuses cooperation...

Who wants to see them bad enough to click the link and go?

Omg they look absolutely tempting. Also, they are some dense cookies ohmagod! :laughing:

Nice cookies @WinForPooh - they will definitely come in handy this week! 

My preferred way of busting stress is cleaning up and sorting out my wardrobe. And it seems I haven't been stressed out enough lately...

Gardening is also good - hacking at tree-roots and tearing out brambles was just fantastic. 

My cooking triumph was just one thing when I taught an experienced cooking fan how to make pelmeni. 

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

You can open it in a new window and then post the link here, the picture will be automatically embedded :smile:  (if you want to resize the picture, too, just double click on it!)

They look so yummy!! 

And I'm so hungry :sad4:

I wish I could send a few, really.  Ah, there we go! *feeling much too proud of myself*

Boy I do suck at taking photos.

6nCMvuw.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nice cookies @WinForPooh - they will definitely come in handy this week! 

My preferred way of busting stress is cleaning up and sorting out my wardrobe. And it seems I haven't been stressed out enough lately...

Gardening is also good - hacking at tree-roots and tearing out brambles was just fantastic. 

My cooking triumph was just one thing when I taught an experienced cooking fan how to make pelmeni. 

Oh wow, they look delicious - and as if you need dexterous, firm fingers! I love all kinds of dumplings, maybe if you have a recipe you recommend, I could try it.

Gardening is great, too. I don't have trees or brambles but I get very, very excited when I see budding flowers on any of my potted plants.

We should all have a stressbusting technique as useful as clearing out wardrobe... Mine does need it.

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

You guys are very productive in managing stress :bow:

While I de-stress by playing mindless games, listening to music and lately added watching Yuzu videos to the list (no wonder I don't get much done) :smiley-ashamed005:

I also had H&L from World's on loop yesterday...

4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

While I de-stress by playing mindless games, listening to music and lately added watching Yuzu videos to the list (no wonder I don't get much done) :smiley-ashamed005:

I watch Yuzu vids while I do anything really, especially when I cook and I have to wait a long time stirring stuf on the stove, Porridge, for example xD

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

What's that? I never heard of it! xD