• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Omg, this is so pretty! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It really looks like the costume pattern!

Thank you! I wish I could’ve made it a bit less dark but the icing really stubbornly refused to stay white in the middle no matter how much glitter I dumped on the cake :ummm:

Also for some reason the white stripes look super grey in all the pictures not sure why they at least look white irl :68468287:

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

Thank you! I wish I could’ve made it a bit less dark but the icing really stubbornly refused to stay white in the middle no matter how much glitter I dumped on the cake :ummm:

Also for some reason the white stripes look super grey in all the pictures not sure why they at least look white irl :68468287:

Well, Yuzu did make his costume slightly darker, so I'd say it's not a wrong way to go :D and the stripes still look shiny/sparkly even in the picture, so all's in order!

(I bet it won't be easy to cut it up, it looks too good :laughing:)

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! You made this cake! Wow, you're so talented! Looks gorgeous! :tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg:

:thanks:

It’s a me! :dancingpooh:

2 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Well, Yuzu did make his costume slightly darker, so I'd say it's not a wrong way to go :D and the stripes still look shiny/sparkly even on the picture, so all's in order!

(I bet it won't be easy to cut it up, it looks too good :laughing:)

I’m so torn on the one hand the batter tasted really good and I’m super tempted but also I want to keep it whole and nice and pretty forever :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

• 6 months later...

Gardeners might like to look at my profile pic - I had a Devon hedgerow until today but we have thunderstorms forecast tomorrow so I cut some of my old roses for the house and used the photo in my profile - Charles de Mills, Mme Plantier and Ferdinand Pichard.

15 часов назад, Sombreuil сказал:

Gardeners might like to look at my profile pic - I had a Devon hedgerow until today but we have thunderstorms forecast tomorrow so I cut some of my old roses for the house and used the photo in my profile - Charles de Mills, Mme Plantier and Ferdinand Pichard.

They are amazing! I know just a little bit about roses because my mother is keen on gardening and we even have one good Austin rose (Lady Emma Hamilton, if I remember it correctly). But you do not need to be an expert to say that your roses are wonderful! :pancake: