Very Bold Predictions for the 2017/18 Season - these things totally COULD happen!

On 17/9/2017 at 8:20 PM, Murieleirum said:

I actually do see Yuzuru getting 99,90 or 49,90 if he skates back to back clean, and last. Make Max happy, judges. 

On 17/9/2017 at 8:47 PM, yuzuangel said:

pls

Yes!!! :10636614:

Our little Max, I remember him asking for 100 already two or three years ago. Certainly since Seimei.

17 minutes ago, CiaoCiao said:

Yes!!! :10636614:

Our little Max, I remember him asking for 100 already two or three years ago. Certainly since Seimei.

Since Chopin NHK 2015 ;)

"What votes in PCS can you give to a program like this? This is a program that HAS to bring home at least 9.50 on ALL components, and for some, there are ALL the requirements to give 10!"

On 19.09.2017 at 6:57 PM, Murieleirum said:

Since Chopin NHK 2015 ;)

"What votes in PCS can you give to a program like this? This is a program that HAS to bring home at least 9.50 on ALL components, and for some, there are ALL the requirements to give 10!"

I Adore how some of us practically quote Max by heart xD

Here you go lv4 bold prediction: Max gets invited by ISU to overview technical/judging panel at work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 4:00 AM, kaeryth said:

Yuzu's new Ex will be Koi Dance:rofl:

Omg just discover ths thread 

sorry to quote late but why the announcer was all serious introducing Yuzu like that ????

and the last image was his murder face Seimei  ! They really want to play up the contrast !:rofl:

and may I point out the obvious fact that Yuzu is excellent in any kind of dance especially The Koi dance here where his friend hopelessly watch and copy him and fail :joy:Yuzu has no hesitation in his move at all ! Very smooth and flexible 

On 2017/10/8 at 11:03 PM, ruruzest said:

Omg just discover ths thread 

sorry to quote late but why the announcer was all serious introducing Yuzu like that ????

and the last image was his murder face Seimei  ! They really want to play up the contrast !:rofl:

and may I point out the obvious fact that Yuzu is excellent in any kind of dance especially The Koi dance here where his friend hopelessly watch and copy him and fail :joy:Yuzu has no hesitation in his move at all ! Very smooth and flexible 

And when it's in Japan the encore would be Seimei in some Koi costume:rofl: I wonder if Seimei-sama would be pleased to show up in some casual & colorful shirt:happy: If he gets grumpy we'll see Yuzu falling on gala 3A again!:biggrin: