Notte Stellata (The Swan)

yuzuangel

Okay so... I felt inspired for different reasons:

1) Yuzu swan is too beautiful
2) Tomorrow I have a concert and I'm trying to get pumped although I'm very nervous

So I made a serenade to Yuzu's Swan program, basically. Thought you guys might enjoy it :10636614: 

And sorry for the bad recording quality and the vibration when a message came lol I hate life that was the only good version I had

@MurieleirumGreat job! :2thumbsup: Good luck tomorrow! Yuzu is a true inspiration with any music, but, for me, Swan really brings peace not less than H&L. Perfect choice to calm down!
 P.S. May I be a bit greedy and ask for the same posts for every programme-dedicated-thread (after your concert, of cause, and except impossible things like Seimei)?

10 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

@MurieleirumGreat job! :2thumbsup: Good luck tomorrow! Yuzu is a true inspiration with any music, but, for me, Swan really brings peace not less than H&L. Perfect choice to calm down!
 P.S. May I be a bit greedy and ask for the same posts for every programme-dedicated-thread (after your concert, of cause, and except impossible things like Seimei)?

Of course as soon as I read your messages a violin version of Seimei just started playing in my mind :devilYuzu: