Cats

robin

6 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Is this Yuzu's player characters from his Mon Hun CM? 

ユヅル is his player character. Others are “airou,” cat-like non-player characters that assist player character during hunting.

In commercial films, he is fighting with a monster with assists by トウループ and サルコウ. They enable him to jump :laughing:
アクセル and 結羽 are the airous designed by Yuzu and were distributed to Mon-Hun players during the campaign.

11 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

ユヅル is his player character. Others are “airou,” cat-like non-player characters that assist player character during hunting.

In commercial films, he is fighting with a monster with assists by トウループ and サルコウ. They enable him to jump :laughing:
アクセル and 結羽 are the airous designed by Yuzu and were distributed to Mon-Hun players during the campaign.

I certainly don't understand. :facepalm:. I'm not a freak gamer like him. :laughing:. Pet society, anyone (Oh, the memories!)? 

• 2 weeks later...

We are having snow showers this afternoon - nothing to those of you who live in cold countries, but more than enough to put the feline dictator out of temper.  He's been following me round the house growling his displeasure and attempting to herd me to the sofa to provide him with a warm place to dry off.

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

We are having snow showers this afternoon - nothing to those of you who live in cold countries, but more than enough to put the feline dictator out of temper.  He's been following me round the house growling his displeasure and attempting to herd me to the sofa to provide him with a warm place to dry off.

:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:Cats like warm place at all, he can even do that in super hot day in my country