Cats

robin

CATS!!! I am a true crazy cat lady. 

My current boy is around 8 years old. He showed up at my window one day, refused to leave... and as all cat companions know, he somehow snuck into my life and before I knew it, I became his human. He thinks he's a dog and chews my shoes.  I come home from work almost every day to find shoes pulled off the boot tray and lying half way through the living room. He seems to love any type of sole....leather, man made... whatever. Good thing I do not get too worked up over these things..... I would have another cat if i could, but he hates other cats and attacks them, so for now it is just us. 

I had one cat who came to a whistle, another who liked to pluck guitar strings, and another who frightened all the neighbourhood dogs!!! 

Yuzu could have a cat if he wanted, once he is settled later in life. You can get cats that do not cause allergies... or, if his future partner loves cats, he can do what my friend does...his wife is a cat lover, it is non negotiable, so he has to take meds or suffer if he wants to be with her, lol!!!

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

New Maru video.

The thing I love the most about Maru is the face. SO ROUND AND FLUFFY. No wonder how she got the name LOL. 

I just spent my 5 minute efficiency break on Maru and I don't regret it!

What does Maru mean? Round? I love Maru's single-mindedness

I am being shunned - we've been to the vet this morning - just vaccinations and a check on His Lordships chronic problems.  We don't appreciate the cage, the car, the dogs in the waiting room, or the attentions of the vet. Howled throughout,  been slightly mollified with tuna; he is now ignoring my existence.  It's an annual occurrence, it's always me that takes him and I suspect the reason that I am his least favourite person!

2 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I am being shunned - we've been to the vet this morning - just vaccinations and a check on His Lordships chronic problems.  We don't appreciate the cage, the car, the dogs in the waiting room, or the attentions of the vet. Howled throughout,  been slightly mollified with tuna; he is now ignoring my existence.  It's an annual occurrence, it's always me that takes him and I suspect the reason that I am his least favourite person!

Wow! My grey monster who went through a very hard and painful operation last year and was subjected to humiliating procedures twice a day was truly lenient and benevolent to me all the time. 

I barely saved him, though - he was dying... 

Its so upsetting isn't it?  He's ok when he's getting patched up after a fight, which was a frequent occurrence when he was younger, but I suppose he was in pain and appreciated the relief from the treatment.  With the routine stuff I don't suppose he knows why I'm kidnapping him and subjecting him to the indignity but he's certainly not going to go quietly!