Cats

robin

Last night I saw instagram posts of @satishdds (the guy who has been training at TCC and recently uploaded a photo with Yuzu) and found out that his cat was so adorable, but didn’t know where to gush about it… then today I came here to find this thread!

I love cats… even though they sometimes cause us trouble.:laughing:

Let me introduce my boy, though this photo was taken long time ago when he really was a boy. Now he is about 12 yo. He doesn’t look so different from this photo, but tends to stop playing in a short time. Now I don’t live with him so I always miss him…

Z3boQ0d.jpg

56 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Last night I saw instagram posts of @satishdds (the guy who has been training at TCC and recently uploaded a photo with Yuzu) and found out that his cat was so adorable, but didn’t know where to gush about it… then today I came here to find this thread!

Let me introduce my boy, though this photo was taken long time ago when he really was a boy. Now he is about 12 yo. He doesn’t look so different from this photo, but tends to stop playing in a short time. Now I don’t live with him so I always miss him…

Z3boQ0d.jpg

awww your boy's got such beautiful eyes :7938863:

I hope you will reunite soon

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

That must be the most fortunate cat in the world

5 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Z3boQ0d.jpg

well helloooooo pretty kitty! His face is so elegant!

14 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Thank you robin, Hydro. This is when he was half sleepy and half curious about my camera.:laughing:

The cat is accepting Yuzu so calmly and Yuzu seems to know how to touch a kitten very well…

Yuzu is a Space Kitty, of course he knows how to pet a cat! :kitty:

10 minutes ago, robin said:

I can discern three different voices, all rather high. One of them is the narrator, one is the cat and one of them is... Yuzu?

The clip is from 24H TV 2015. When he visited survivors of Fukushima. Maybe you can isolate the sound from the full vid? The high pitched voice is definitely the cat's owner. haha (at 1:17)

Spoiler