Cats

robin

12 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He can be very sweet, especially when he wants to convince you to feed him. I'd say his trait number 1 is that he's a lazy fatass HAHAHA.

30427_134310273249797_7700353_n.jpg?oh=e

Oh my God! She is adorable and so fluffy! I bet she is super soft!!! 

She is soft and lovable ... she's my sweetheart ... haha,  where I  go she goes, if I stay on my desk with my laptop she climbs on my desk, too ... lol

You're cats are so sweet too, both of them!!!

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

She is soft and lovable ... she's my sweetheart ... haha,  where I  go she goes, if I stay on my desk with my laptop she climbs on my desk, too ... lol

You're cats are so sweet too, both of them!!!

Cats are so sociable, really, people have no idea! Honestly, we were thinking about adopting a third, because we suffer from cat addiction... my red one is almost as old as yours, I think he might be 15 soon. He's been very sick a couple of times, but now he's as fresh as a daisy. Too fat, though. I'm trying to get him to lose weight. Any tips? xD 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Cats are so sociable, really, people have no idea! Honestly, we were thinking about adopting a third, because we suffer from cat addiction... my red one is almost as old as yours, I think he might be 15 soon. He's been very sick a couple of times, but now he's as fresh as a daisy. Too fat, though. I'm trying to get him to lose weight. Any tips? xD 

Thb, I dont know bc Pufa was never fat but my father's doggie Bobo is a fatso, :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:, he is so cute, fluffy and fat, and the vet put him on a diet, he's only allowed to eat dry food for fat dogs ... he's so upset, poor soul, bc, no traits, nothing good, lol, he thinks he did something wrong and we grounded him!!! 

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Thb, I dont know bc Pufa was never fat but my father's doggie Bobo is a fatso, :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:, he is so cute, fluffy and fat, and the vet put him on a diet, he's only aloud dry food for fat dogs ... he's so upset, poor soul, bc, no traits, nothing good, lol, he thinks he did something wrong and now is grounded!!! 

Hahahaha instead my cat knows he's a fatass and he knows he has to lose weight, but tries to corrupt my parents any time WE are eating to give him something. I try to make him play with feathers attached to wires, but he just stays there, laying on the bed, staring at me like he's thinking "Do you really think I'll get up to try to catch that thing you're swinging around? Yeah, I didn't think so."

Meanwhile Merlina is like GIMMIE THE FEATHER. RAWR and jumps everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Hahahaha instead my cat knows he's a fatass and he knows he has to lose weight, but tries to corrupt my parents any time WE are eating to give him something. I try to make him play with feathers attached to wires, but he just stays there, laying on the bed, staring at me like he's thinking "Do you really think I'll get up to try to catch that thing you're swinging around? Yeah, I didn't think so."

Meanwhile Merlina is like GIMMIE THE FEATHER. RAWR and jumps everywhere.

The cats are so smart!!!:laughing: And Merlina, she's still a little kitty, ofc, she likes to play, haha, Pufa was the same when she was young ... now she's rarely in the mood to play... she's like your red one,  if I try to play with her when she's not in the mood, she turns her tail on me and let me hanging hahaha ...

Ohoho, I honestly didn't think I'd be posting in this thread but we just adopted a kitten about 7mths ago, so I've suddenly become a cat lady (after living my whole life wanting a dog lol... go figure. Still determined to get a dog but cats are so soft and nice too). Her name is Sabr, we thought she was a boy for 6mths because the vet made a mistake. She's extremely reserved and not a huge fan of physical affection unless she's the one giving out affection so uh...definitely matches my family's personality :laughing:

These are photos from 3mths & 5mths. She's bigger (and fatter) now~ (side note: can we upload images directly on this forum and, if so, how??)

tumblr_ooi666sKVM1qayo25o1_250.jpgtumblr_ooi666sKVM1qayo25o3_250.jpg

34 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Ohoho, I honestly didn't think I'd be posting in this thread but we just adopted a kitten about 7mths ago, so I've suddenly become a cat lady (after living my whole life wanting a dog lol... go figure. Still determined to get a dog but cats are so soft and nice too). Her name is Sabr, we thought she was a boy for 6mths because the vet made a mistake. She's extremely reserved and not a huge fan of physical affection unless she's the one giving out affection so uh...definitely matches my family's personality :laughing:

These are photos from 3mths & 5mths. She's bigger (and fatter) now~ (side note: can we upload images directly on this forum and, if so, how??)

tumblr_ooi666sKVM1qayo25o1_250.jpgtumblr_ooi666sKVM1qayo25o3_250.jpg

OMG a kitten!!! She's a true beauty:7938863:

(And no, we do not allow hosting of images for several reasons, sorry! You can always use imgur.com instead.)

Unfortunately I don't know how to post a photo of our feline lodger.  He's a very large black and white cat with remarkably symmetrical markings, a territorial disposition which is causing a few problems now that he's turning into a grumpy old man and isn't quite so able to hold his own in the fights that tend to happen in a cat heavy area like ours, and a miaow that is more like a growl and startles everyone who hears it for the first time.  He's in a major sulk at the moment because his favourite human has been inconsiderate enough to go back to university, leaving him to put up with inferior service from the rest of us.