Cats

robin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had put on a YT playlist of Yuzuru's competitions. I left the laptop open on my bed paused on the Origin starting pose, I went into the kitchen to fix myself some tea and when I came back, my cat had accidentally put his paws on the space bar unpausing the video. I was watching my cat from the doorway and he was paying complete attention to Yuzu skating. Unfortunately, he got startled when I reached out for my phone and ran out of the room so I was unable to record my cat being completely mesmerized by Yuzu moving around on the ice.

This surprised me mostly because my cat generally ignores anything that's on screen or heard through speakers. It's the first time in the year and a half that I've had him that he was actively watching the screen.

Guest turquoiseblue
13 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I had put on a YT playlist of Yuzuru's competitions. I left the laptop open on my bed paused on the Origin starting pose, I went into the kitchen to fix myself some tea and when I came back, my cat had accidentally put his paws on the space bar unpausing the video. I was watching my cat from the doorway and he was paying complete attention to Yuzu skating. Unfortunately, he got startled when I reached out for my phone and ran out of the room so I was unable to record my cat being completely mesmerized by Yuzu moving around on the ice.

This surprised me mostly because my cat generally ignores anything that's on screen or heard through speakers. It's the first time in the year and a half that I've had him that he was actively watching the screen.

Maybe your cat noticed that Yuzu was also a cat :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: :kitty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...