Cats

robin

I've seen this thread a few times but never really visited. Since we recently welcome 2 new cats into our home, a mother and her son, Mimi and Fifi, I wanna show them off a little here :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

They are getting used to the house and have become friendlier, especially Mimi, who's a bit shy. Fifi is hyperactive all the time and likes to bite :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:

Spoiler
Family portrait

Mimi

Fifi

28 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I've seen this thread a few times but never really visited. Since we recently welcome 2 new cats into our home, a mother and her son, Mimi and Fifi, I wanna show them off a little here :tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

They are getting used to the house and have become friendlier, especially Mimi, who's a bit shy. Fifi is hyperactive all the time and likes to bite :tumblr_inline_np9uqivUkQ1qid2nw_75sq:

Hide contents

Family portrait

Mimi

Fifi

Awwww, they are so cute and beautiful!!!

It must be nice for them to be able to stay together :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s international cat day.  We have a feline deficiency in our house so today we put our names down for a pair of kittens - siblings.  We get them next week - I’m really looking forward to it.

After 24 hours I conclude that we have the leader of the pack and the runt of the litter.  The big kitten, Menheer van Dijk, after being bossed by little brother M Chopin in the cage on the way home, is charging round like a mad thing while the little one, after trying to gnaw his way out of the cage, turned cuddly after regaining his freedom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The kittens are growing up.  Van Dijk is stocky, fearless and has absolute control when playing with a ball.  Chopin is slighter with long legs and incredible balance - he’s also a bit skittish and prone to hide at sudden noises.  I’m going to have to do more housework as he tends to emerge from beneath the furniture with his whiskers festooned with cobwebs - v embarrassing :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:.  So the names seem to fit 

https://imgur.com/a/GTENMAu