Cats

robin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A big advantage to a mid October holiday in a climate where it’s reliably around  25 degrees C at that time of year, is that when we return home to a temperature of 10C, he-who-feels-no-cold and usually likes to hold back the central heating until either mid November  or the natives riot over incipient chilblains and override his decree, is suddenly reduced from Frost Giant to mere human and flips the switch of his own accord whilst demanding that the winter quilt should go on the bed.  The cat is absolutely thrilled at the return of all those lovely spots on various floors where the radiator pipes run near the surface and has been sauntering from one to another having a token 15 minute nap in each, reclaiming his temporarily forgotten territory.

:PikachuLayingDown:

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way cats trying to stay attached to someone/something they feel attached to by touching them with their tails. My landlady's cat was always touching her with his tail while greeting me at the door. He died this summer at the age of 22. I still cannot get used to seeing my landlady without him.

• 1 month later...