Cats

robin

18 hours ago, Fay said:

A cat I have known for 14 years have died, and I feel as if I’ve lost a good friend....

I'm very sorry to hear that.. our furry friends are no less close or important to us and so when they are gone it is just as impactful :(

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got an amusing story to tell about my brother’s cat - she’s generally kept as a mouser, so isn’t generally indulged when it comes to her diet. So she sneaks and gets herself what she can. So one day an aunt of mine had been visiting, and phoned later to tell the family she’d left a smoked fish on top of a freezer. The family looked for it and failed to find it, but then the remnants of the fish’s wrapping were found under a bed. The cat was very grateful to my aunt indeed! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plu-san's cats

By the way, the hashtags 
#羽生クラスタねこ部 
#羽生くんにうちのふわふわを自慢する
#羽生さんうちのねこですどうぞ
are dangerous because you get carried away by the endless stream of fluffy posts inspired by Yuzu's post on cats...

My cat normally sits with me when I’m up in the small hours watching the skating - he likes the company- but not this week.  Someone is coming to stay who is allergic to cats so in between staying up ridiculously late to watch pairs and spending all morning watching singles, I’ve been cleaning like a maniac to try and reduce the problem, including putting his blanket and cushion through the washing machine.  He’s sulking like a toddler, refuses to use the clean items and is ostentatiously curling up on the floor instead, giving me the evil eye as he does so.

• 1 month later...