Cats

robin

'I Thought Cats Were Supposed to be Smart' 

by S. Salad

Based on a true story

I caught a cat the other day that had been lurking around our house for a few weeks.

Turns out he'd been missing for two months.

He was happily reunited with his owner... who lives literally right across the road. :facepalm: 

• 2 weeks later...

Best value Christmas present - the £3.99 I spent on two catnip goldfish for our cat - reduced the old boy to kittenhood for about 20 minutes of mad antics followed by a long blissful nap from which he only woke to growl at the person trying to take his preciouses away from him.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 2:09 AM, SparkleSalad said:

'I Thought Cats Were Supposed to be Smart' 

by S. Salad

Based on a true story

I caught a cat the other day that had been lurking around our house for a few weeks.

Turns out he'd been missing for two months.

He was happily reunited with his owner... who lives literally right across the road. :facepalm: 

You are a true Cat Angel!:snonegai:

8 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

You are a true Cat Angel!:snonegai:

Plot twist. It ran away again! Plot twist twist, I always photograph lost posters in case I find any pets and last night I came across a photo I'd taken in October of a poster for the same cat! :facepalm: I don't really want to return to its owner again. Sigh.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Plot twist. It ran away again! Plot twist twist, I always photograph lost posters in case I find any pets and last night I came across a photo I'd taken in October of a poster for the same cat! :facepalm: I don't really want to return to its owner again. Sigh.

That's really nice of you (taking the photos) and a good idea!

But that cat really doesn't stick around much. Was it a stray before?

2 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

That's really nice of you (taking the photos) and a good idea!

But that cat really doesn't stick around much. Was it a stray before?

I don't think so. It was the nicest, most relaxed cat I've ever met. It let me, a total stranger, put a harness on it and walk around the backyard! I still have battle scars from trying to get my own cats to try a harness!  If I was a bad person I'd steal it because it's such a treasure. :biggrin: Most gorgeous eyes, too, like The Coral Sea.

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I don't think so. It was the nicest, most relaxed cat I've ever met. It let me, a total stranger, put a harness on it and walk around the backyard! I still have battle scars from trying to get my own cats to try a harness!  If I was a bad person I'd steal it because it's such a treasure. :biggrin: Most gorgeous eyes, too, like The Coral Sea.

From the way you describe it, it sounds like a lovely cat. Hope everything is well with her/him.

• 2 weeks later...