2016-2017 Season Yuzuru Hanyu Competitions Streaming/Discussions Party

Can we have also the ESP ITA (with subs) commentary of Worlds EX? pretty please:snonegai:

Max and Angelo talk before and after Yuzu's skate and they say moving things, I really melt everytime I replay it:10742290:  #realYuzufanboys

As for Worlds LP commentary, I like most of them, from the french ones to the BBC one to the CBC, even NBC is quite nice...for something more "exotic" I think  the Norvegian, the Swedish, the Swiss (french), the German ESP and the Hungarian M4 (all have eng sub) are quite good too. The Finnish one has also a couple nice interviews and comments before and after Yuzu's free  skate.

(Yes, I've just looped all of them:snkuyashii::dpooh:)

(offtopic moment: why did so many commentators wanted to see Yuzu to cry? LOL )

Question: are we going to have Worlds victory ceremony too?

And the WTT SP? :sadPooh:

10 hours ago, cirelle said:

Oh, I didn't know you asked for permission! I'll keep my fingers crossed. :snonegai:

It's all right, we can use them! :smiley-love017:

On 2017. 09. 05. at 0:30 PM, Murieleirum said:

Mmmh... their best commentary for the season, I think, might be GPF Short Program and, of course, Helsinki FS. They are very emotional there. You pick :winky:

I'll add GPF SP from dailymotion then.

13 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Can we have also the ESP ITA (with subs) commentary of Worlds EX? pretty please:snonegai:

Max and Angelo talk before and after Yuzu's skate and they say moving things, I really melt everytime I replay it:10742290:  #realYuzufanboys

As for Worlds LP commentary, I like most of them, from the french ones to the BBC one to the CBC, even NBC is quite nice...for something more "exotic" I think  the Norvegian, the Swedish, the Swiss (french), the German ESP and the Hungarian M4 (all have eng sub) are quite good too. The Finnish one has also a couple nice interviews and comments before and after Yuzu's free  skate.

(Yes, I've just looped all of them:snkuyashii::dpooh:)

(offtopic moment: why did so many commentators wanted to see Yuzu to cry? LOL )

Question: are we going to have Worlds victory ceremony too?

And the WTT SP? :sadPooh:

Yes, I'll add Worlds EX and the victory ceremony + we'll watch WTT SP too.

And I still have to think about Worlds FS...there are so many good ones with excellent commentary. :mischief: It'll be difficult to choose only one!

The commentators wanted to see him cry because of the drama effect :sadPooh:

44 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

And I still have to think about Worlds FS...there are so many good ones with excellent commentary. :mischief: It'll be difficult to choose only one!

True, the spanish commentary with the ladies saying 'a sus pies, senor Hanyu, a sus pies' and saying 'el quiere el titulo!' are just too amazing as well :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:Helsinki's FS deserves a streaming party on its own, in all its 50 different commentary versions tbh

39 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

True, the spanish commentary with the ladies saying 'a sus pies, senor Hanyu, a sus pies' and saying 'el quiere el titulo!' are just too amazing as well :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:Helsinki's FS deserves a streaming party on its own, in all its 50 different commentary versions tbh

We can also just... watch it over and over with different commentaries at the end until everyone falls asleep :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Just now, robin said:

We can also just... watch it over and over with different commentaries at the end until everyone falls asleep :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

And forget about disaster!WTT right? :rofl: It's not even such a bad idea... at least, I'd watch three or four versions one after the other with no problem :3 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

And forget about disaster!WTT right? :rofl: It's not even such a bad idea... at least, I'd watch three or four versions one after the other with no problem :3 

hahahah noooo at WTT he landed the 4TLo combo and the gala was epic!

I was thinking of attaching all the different commentaries of the FS at the end of the party and whoever survives til the end gets a Planet Hanyu Special BadgeTM from me lmao

4 minutes ago, robin said:

hahahah noooo at WTT he landed the 4TLo combo and the gala was epic!

I was thinking of attaching all the different commentaries of the FS at the end of the party and whoever survives til the end gets a Planet Hanyu Special BadgeTM from me lmao

Best idea so far! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Also, this is our last streaming before DeathTM from Autumn Classic... so it has to be extra epic! 

I can't believe we made it this far, I thought the off season would never end :dpooh:

But I guess I shouldn't praise the day before the evening as the German's would say. Still a few days left. eta: LOL my post count is at 1984, what does that mean. I need sleep.

50 minutes ago, robin said:

hmm good idea :mischief: 

45 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Best idea so far! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: Also, this is our last streaming before DeathTM from Autumn Classic... so it has to be extra epic! 

We have discussed during of our streams that we could make a Exhibitions streaming party as well! For example...2-3 exhibitions/season which you guys select.

What do you think? 

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

hmm good idea :mischief: 

We have discussed during of our streams that we could make a Exhibitions streaming party as well! For example...2-3 exhibitions/season which you guys select.

What do you think? 

We should go through all the exhibitions/ ice show numbers! If we use 2-3 per season it might get a little too long, tho.

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

What do you think? 

For the week before Autumn Classic? :devilYuzu: Or even after Autumn Classic, as a regular thing, it would be a good idea! Mmmh, robin might be right, 2-3 per season would be more than 24 videos (100 minutes so, not so much), although I don't know how many videos were the previous streaming parties. We could gather 2-3 seasons per streaming, and watch all of the Ex's, how about that? c: 

1 hour ago, robin said:

We should go through all the exhibitions/ ice show numbers! If we use 2-3 per season it might get a little too long, tho.

We can go through all exhibitons too. 2-3/season wouldn't be that long though...because EX videos are shorter.

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

For the week before Autumn Classic? :devilYuzu: Or even after Autumn Classic, as a regular thing, it would be a good idea! Mmmh, robin might be right, 2-3 per season would be more than 24 videos (100 minutes so, not so much), although I don't know how many videos were the previous streaming parties. We could gather 2-3 seasons per streaming, and watch all of the Ex's, how about that? c: 

If we have one EX streaming party then it would be next weekend (one week before ACI :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:)

The previous streaming parties included about 16-20 videos, depending on the season, but some videos were 10 minutes or even longer. 20 EX videos (2-3 videos/season) would be about 2 hours long.

We could watch all the EX's too, like you said 2-3 seasons/streamings which then would take about three weekends.

2 hours ago, robin said:

I want that badge :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

I'm pretty sure I can get it:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::13877886:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

We could gather 2-3 seasons per streaming, and watch all of the Ex's, how about that? c: 

I second that:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: